At the ER

I fell off my porch last night and tore muscles in my right shoulder. Hurt like hell, but I didn't think it was a big deal. Today it's worse and I can't even lift my arm so in at the ER.

Just got a shot of Dilaudid and I'm getting some more here soon. Figured fuck it. While they're pumping drugs in me I'll make a thread and see what happens when I'm really loopy. Phone Post 3.0

Get better brother.
Phone Post 3.0

Tore the muscles. Shot 2 of Dilaudid. They're given me oxycottin. Feeling pretty fucked up now. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man! Shoulders is some tricky shit. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Tell them you passed out and you don't know how it got in there.

have a vu

good luck

Thanks for all the good vibes. Doc says I'm gonna have to have surgery to wire it back. These meds are strong. I threw up in the xray room. Got hot and sweaty and out of nowhere projectile vomit Phone Post 3.0

Fister - Thanks for all the good vibes. Doc says I'm gonna have to have surgery to wire it back. These meds are strong. I threw up in the xray room. Got hot and sweaty and out of nowhere projectile vomit Phone Post 3.0
Torn muscle AND demonic possession?!!!

May the Lord bless thee and keep thee... Phone Post 3.0

Fister - Thanks for all the good vibes. Doc says I'm gonna have to have surgery to wire it back. These meds are strong. I threw up in the xray room. Got hot and sweaty and out of nowhere projectile vomit Phone Post 3.0
Good luck man.

Meds made me do that when I got my appendix removed. Was starting to wake up from being put out, and threw up all over the bed and floor then passed back out. Phone Post 3.0

Damn that sucks man. Hope you recover fully! Enjoy the drugs Phone Post 3.0

Get at me brother. I'll come up and see you soon. We can do some oxy snooters.

Fuck! Hope the sugary goes well. Phone Post 3.0

Feel better, fren. Phone Post 3.0

2 shots of dilaudid and an rx for oxy.

Great, first he tears the muscle, next we know he's sucking cock for pills. It's a lonely rd to rock bottom bro. Jk, get better Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - How does one fall off a porch
Got drunk with Schferbrainz last night. Wasn't paying attention and fell off the side of the porch. Its elevated so I feel a good distance upside down. Hurt like hell, but I passed out for the night. Woke up today and decided to go to ER. Glad I did. Phone Post 3.0

Careful with the meds. Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca - Careful with the meds. Phone Post 3.0

Careful with the gravity.

Lol. I've only ever done vicodin before and holy Fuck I'm high right now. The shots I got wore off I think, but these oxy are intense. I feel numb and like I'm levitating while watching Trailer Park Boys. Phone Post 3.0

Porches are deadly these days. Taking people OUT!