At the March in DC today

It was really crowded. Most people were pretty nice, but just don’t share my views on stuff. No problem with that. There were, of course, many fat Jeffers carrying signs that said “My vagina has more regulations than your gun”. Believe me, even with de-regulation, no one wants those vaginas.... believe me.

GuttyProfessor - 

It was really crowded. Most people were pretty nice, but just don’t share my views on stuff. No problem with that. There were, of course, many fat Jeffers carrying signs that said “My vagina has more regulations than your gun”. Believe me, even with de-regulation, no one wants those vaginas.... believe me.

If I saw someone carrying that sign I would have to ask them to cite those regulations..

pcuzz -
GuttyProfessor - 

If I saw someone carrying that sign I would have to ask them to cite those regulations..

They couldn’t do it so they’d just call you racist/sexist/etc and hope to incite crowd violence to silence you. 

Is it mostly anti-gun or is it more general like school safety?

No pics?

Surprised, with all the funding and professional planning I thought it would be bigger 

emu67 -

Is it mostly anti-gun or is it more general like school safety?

Lots of both. Honestly, though, the people were pretty nice.

Wally Saves -

No pics?

Can’t post from my phone.

Did Soros have everyone's checks ready or are they being mailed out? 

Stupidnewbie - 

Did Soros have everyone's checks ready or are they being mailed out? 

Why pay when you can get the dumb ones to do it for free?

Lol. I’m definitely NOT anti 2A. Surprisingly, many other people there are gun owners and are not anti 2A. The people I spoke with mostly had guns and just want better laws that make sense. They also want to make schools safer- some believe that means arming some teachers.

GuttyProfessor -

Lol. I’m definitely NOT anti 2A. Surprisingly, many other people there are gun owners and are not anti 2A. The people I spoke with mostly had guns and just want better laws that make sense. They also want to make schools safer- some believe that means arming some teachers.

Not possible. I have to believe the sentiment here that anyone protesting is a police state fascist libtard. Sorry