At this point who had the better career. Prince or

Cecil Fielder

They have had about the same number of at bats with Prince having about 300 more.

daddy still leads in HR and RBI. And moonshots

I could watch Cecil for hours hitting homers. He didn't really swing, just turned his body and that muther fucker wa gone. Phone Post 3.0

My best memory of old Tiger Stadium was watching Cecil launch balls over the roof during batting practice.

Prince will be more known because of the internet era. Cecil did something people thought might never happen again.

Imo, Prince is a better hitter with a better eye. But Cecil holds a special place with me.

Too bad he was a shit father. Phone Post 3.0

Do they still not talk? I haven't followed baseball in years but remember seeing something about them not speaking Phone Post 3.0

I would say Prince.

I would have to see the breakdown but I have to imagine hes had more quality seasons than Cecil did.

That said I think its safe to say Prince is on the down slide of his career, but I think overall hes been a better hitter.

Purple again rain was the shit. Never listened to Cecil. Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - Purple again rain was the shit. Never listened to Cecil. Phone Post 3.0
starts chant

"You fucked up! You fucked up!" Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Lol.

His belly knocked it out of his glove. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil hit 50 when hitting 50 meant something

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - Cecil hit 50 when hitting 50 meant something

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I think 50 still does mean something when it comes from a guy like Prince or Ryan Howard.

Bautista, Chris Davis, Ortiz, not so much!

Prince. Career OPS of .903

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens -

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I think 50 still does mean something when it comes from a guy like Prince or Ryan Howard.

I think the point is that now, when someone cracks 50, there's always going to be questions/doubts. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - 
A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens -

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I think the point is that now, when someone cracks 50, there's always going to be questions/doubts. Phone Post 3.0

You think theres still some doubt even with guys like Howard or Prince?

I can see Bautista because he came out of nowhere. I say that as a Jays fan also.

And obviously with Davis getting suspended thats a no brainer. Same with David Ortiz with the list that got leaked.

Yes, you have to look at all those guys funny.

Cecil hit 50 when it was rare. It was a big deal. It had only been done 3-4 times since 1960 when he did it in '90. Since then, juice bags like Brady Anderson have hit 50. It's not a big deal now.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Prince....no.

Howard....hell yes. Phone Post 3.0