at what age were u at you're strongest?

still on the way up

7 Phone Post 3.0

35, after doing low rep, heavy lifting for a year. I lifted when I was younger but too much BBing style and didn't get very good gains from it. Phone Post 3.0

Around 23 or so I only lifted when I was in highschool while on football team but only played for 2 years and went from about 155 to 235 in bout 1.5 years. Then later around 23 I went to the gym with a buddy and benched 255 3 times which kinda shocked me cause I wasn't even working out on the reg like I was when I maxed at 235 Phone Post 3.0

At 17 years old. Phone Post 3.0

Tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Definitely 24. Got 500 on the flat bench, 405x9 on the incline, squatted 455 for 18 reps and deadlifted 405 for 18 reps.

I will get there again... Very soon... Phone Post 3.0
You puke after the 18 rep squat and dead? Those are some big numbers for reps Hippo. My heart rate would be pinned. Phone Post 3.0

21, i ate right and competition in the weight room with the other football players was intense.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be the strongest me that there had ever been. Phone Post 3.0

Now at age 42. Speed on the other hand :( Phone Post 3.0

34 Phone Post 3.0

Me at 18 would try to fight the current 31 year old me. I'd have to teach 18 year old me a lesson in humility. Phone Post 3.0

Jeon Sa - Me at 18 would try to fight the current 31 year old me. I'd have to teach 18 year old me a lesson in humility. Phone Post 3.0
I'm strongest right now Phone Post 3.0

I'm strongest right now btw Phone Post 3.0

1. I did my one and only cycle of AAS and let me tell you, that shit works. My #'s almost hit a level that could be considered respectable.

Right now. I'm also the fattest I've ever been. Phone Post 3.0

Strongest- 33
Muscle endurance-24 Phone Post 3.0

When I was 18 (I'm 45 now). I was benching 245 (1 rep max) and doing barbell curls for reps with 100lbs. I had a six pack and was 50 lbs lighter then. Now I just have old man strength. Phone Post 3.0

I was strongest at 17 but my 22 yo self would kill all other forms of myself Phone Post 3.0