At WSOF 4 AMA

Delightone - Congrats how much were your tickets going for Phone Post
Tickets were $50-$150. All seats were good, and there were a couple thousand people there I'd guess. I totally lucked out...went by myself and the ticket girl found me a seat in the center about twenty rows up at $99. She prints out the ticket and goes "you're all set!"! I went to hand her the hundred bucks and she says, " no you're all set''. Huh! I just said "wow", dumbfounded...cost me $9 for the night!!! Phone Post 3.0

allforroy -
Delightone - Congrats how much were your tickets going for Phone Post
Tickets were $50-$150. All seats were good, and there were a couple thousand people there I'd guess. I totally lucked out...went by myself and the ticket girl found me a seat in the center about twenty rows up at $99. She prints out the ticket and goes "you're all set!"! I went to hand her the hundred bucks and she says, " no you're all set''. Huh! I just said "wow", dumbfounded...cost me $9 for the night!!! Phone Post 3.0

She wanted yo sting brah Phone Post

ChaoticTorres - Barnet, and larking were there? I didn't see them.
I did however see Josh Thomson and Dean Lister.

I sat by the entrance to the cage. Saw a lot of fighters come down. Spoke to Larkin for about a minute cool dude. Rashad was cornering all the Blackzilian fighters and he signed autographs for everyone that came up to him.