Atama BJJ GI

Does anyone know why the Atama website is down? Are they out of business? Phone Post 3.0

President of the company died, after that it just went downhill, I'm not sure if he had something set up to continue running the company after or what, but yeah, inside word is they are going out of business. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.gispot.com.au/content/atama-bjj-gis-closing-down

Probably a better source than my sorry ass, hope this helps. Phone Post 3.0

That sucks!!!!! I've had their Mundial gi for quite a while and that thing is amazing! They made just an awesome product. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I jumped the gun before reading the article. Atama is here to stay, just different distribution. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I have a mundial 9 that has been passed down 3 times, I'm not sure how long it's been in circulation, but I know I've owned it for 2 years, and it still looks pretty new. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure if I want an Atama or Origin next Phone Post 3.0

Just out of curiosity. How often are you training in that Gi that's been past down a few times. I'm wondering what it's wearable life expectancy is Phone Post 3.0

Atama is closed...owner passed Phone Post 3.0

Love the Mundial 9. I wish they would've made it in navy as well. Phone Post 3.0

Says Who - Just out of curiosity. How often are you training in that Gi that's been past down a few times. I'm wondering what it's wearable life expectancy is Phone Post 3.0
It's used at least once a week now, it was being used twice a week for about a year, but I have 5 gis now so it's only used once a week. Phone Post 3.0

allamerican85 - President of the company died, after that it just went downhill, I'm not sure if he had something set up to continue running the company after or what, but yeah, inside word is they are going out of business. Phone Post 3.0

thanks for the info. that sucks i like atama gis