Atari Question

Does anyone have the Atari Joystick from radio shack with the built in 10 games. I saw it advertised for $24.99. It has Centipede, Circus Atari, Missile Command, Pong, Asteroids, Adventure, Yar's Revenge, Real Sports Volleyball, Gravitar and Breakout! obligatory pic

I'm getting one for my brother for XMas, along with a nice Mario t-shirt.

They've also got ones with old arcade games (PacMan, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Centipede...), Activision greats, and I think I saw one with Intellivision games.

Where did you see the intellivision one? I would love to have that. It is the system I grew up on?

I think I saw it at Bed Bath and Beyond, but it didn't have the old school controller. If I go back, I'll double check.

Thanks, I will check out a BBB.

i believe there are many models out there...unless this is maybe the official version or somethign

I saw in a magazine a machine that cost like 3 grand. It had 4000 classic games built into it. It was the old school galaga type machine with built in screen.

"Where did you see the intellivision one? I would love to have that. It is the system I grew up on?"

www.intellivisionlives.com

There is a 10 in 1 controller, and a 25 in 1 controller. They also have a 60+ games disc for the PS2 and X-Box. Unfortunately they are not origial style controllers.

Willybone - Where'd you get the Mario shirt?

Virgin Megastore. They had the joystick/games, too.
The shirt rocks. It shows (Mario)+(mushroom)=(Big Happy Mario).
My brother's a bit of a hippy, and the household NES SuperMario champ, so I think he'll like it.

I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to add other ATARI 2600 roms into that device pictured above.

If someone hacked some kind of PC interface so you could, that would be cool.