atention dana white- let the fans pick

how about letting the fans be matchmakers..... lets say we agree to pay an extra 10 bucks for an event. where we would be able to see rickson gracie, ken vs tank tito vs wanderlei fedor vs randy any chance of that ever happening?

He said no.

Nope Phone Post

I expected better from an 02'er.

OP was inspired after the thumping success that followed Dana letting the fans pick the fight of the night.

An old trick from my days in radio. You put up a poll of 5 potential fights on your website. Let everyone vote and feel like they have a say, but the company posts the fight that they want to win and say that won in fan voting. Then you say "don't bitch at me" the fans chose the fight.

Its not like you have to post the voting totals. And if one pops up with a huge fan reaction, well then great, Dana comes out and says the voting was so close we're taking these two fights, aren't I a great guy, I did this for the fans! Everyone is happy and no one is the wiser.

anomie42 - An old trick from my days in radio. You put up a poll of 5 potential fights on your website. Let everyone vote and feel like they have a say, but the company posts the fight that they want to win and say that won in fan voting. Then you say "don't bitch at me" the fans chose the fight.

Its not like you have to post the voting totals. And if one pops up with a huge fan reaction, well then great, Dana comes out and says the voting was so close we're taking these two fights, aren't I a great guy, I did this for the fans! Everyone is happy and no one is the wiser.

...unless you get caught. In which case, you have a shitstorm on your hands. And in the internet age, it's definitely possible.

most fans are idiots...so no

yep...i want to see either diaz vs lesnar.

i'd also vote for kongo vs. BJ Penn

This is assuming you arent going to let the fighters themselves have any say in who they are fighting as well.

Lets see Mighty Mouse against Brock Lesnar, weight classes are stupid!

/derp

sacredhate - yep...i want to see either diaz vs lesnar.

i'd also vote for kongo vs. BJ Penn

Diaz and Penn Phone Post

john joe - nah but, the idea of a masters division does appeal to me. I could watch old beefs play out forever.
I would love to see a masters division created or let the original fighters coach TUF and fight at the end.