ATF Pistol Brace Regulation Public Comments Are Open

If you feel like stating your case against these proposed new rules that would make a braced pistols you bought require NFA registration or be destroyed.

Or you can call the ATF a bunch of slack jawed faggots. The former would be more beneficial though…

5 Likes

This is what the ATF wants to see:

shooting machine gun GIF

1 Like

I’m not sure if I did it right. My comment:

“Fuck you, Gestapo.” And I uploaded this picture.

4 Likes

Abolish the ATF. This spreadsheet they released is the craziest and stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. What a joke!

1 Like

in

I attended the 2021 Compliance conference in Orlando these past few days. The ATF had a round table Q&A. The ATF said this will most likely go through and become law.

When tyranny becomes law and all of that…

It’s a pretext. The factors are so vague that they can be interpreted very broadly and pretty much every braced AR is going to score a 4 if they want.

1 Like

I agree.

Letter from the TX AG to the ATF.

2 Likes

Hopefully if this goes through an emergency injunction is granted and the ATF shoots themselves in the foot for trying to restrict a firearm they allowed to become common use and then suddenly decided to regulate through the NFA

1 Like

How is this not discriminatory to one armed citizens? They now have to have a special background check and an extra tax just to shoot rifle caliber pistols

1 Like

2 Likes

Texas!! Unleash the silencers!!

That’s an incorrect statement. This just affects pistol braces…

I think he just meant to say veterans and brain farted

1 Like

Thanks, I fixed it, I meant rifle caliber pistols

1 Like

Democrats are going to find out why the precedent they set with the illegal immigration sanctuary cities was a terrible idea. I’m in a county in Texas with a sheriff who will straight up arrest any ATF agents who try to enforce this bullshit, so I’m not worried. I do worry about those behind enemy lines with treasonous local leos who will definitely collaborate with the fucking feds.

1 Like