Athlete you were most happy to see win a...

championship, that isn't even on your favorite team.

For me, it was Dirk Nowitski and the Dallas Mavericks.

He fell short before and finally did it against the Miami Heat team with The Big 3...which made it that much more awesome.

He deserved the hell out of that NBA Finals title. Phone Post 3.0

Hakeem Phone Post 3.0

Ray Bourque Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Ray Bourque Phone Post 3.0

Came to say this. I don't think there was a bruins fan who wasn't routing for Colorado then.

Dirk is a good one beating the heat made it all the more special Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan -
MolsonMuscles - Ray Bourque Phone Post 3.0

Came to say this. I don't think there was a bruins fan who wasn't routing for Colorado then.
Came to say this as well. Classy move when Joe Sakic handed him the cup first. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Bourque

Loved seeing Kurt Shilling win one the playoffs he had that fucked up bleeding ankle.

Tiger winning the major when he came back from knee surgery

GSP when he beat the brakes off Matt Hughes
Chuck when he beat Tito Phone Post 3.0

Dirk was great Phone Post 3.0

in baseball, George Brett; Not a KC fan, but Brett was a great player and I was always rooted for him.

in football, Charles Woodson; I am a Raider fan, and he was a class act for the Raiders. He deserved a title.

in basketball, Steve Kerr; he went to my high school, and the one time I played against him he was really cool to me, despite that he was a NBA player being guarded by a D3 player whom he could totally abuse. I always rooted for him after that.

Dirk was a good one.

At this point in the NFL I'm rooting for Peyton Manning to win the Super Bowl so he can retire. His body is just not able to keep up with the NFL any more

Paul Molitor

Elway

MolsonMuscles - Ray Bourque Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Jerome Bettis. Steelers. Super Bowl XL 2006 Phone Post 3.0

Peyton manning. Phone Post 3.0

Even though I wasn't alive to witness it Joe Frazier beating Ali for the title.

Caitlyn Jenner. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Ray Bourque Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

Alonzo Mourning. Wish it could have been with the Hornets, but was glad to see him win one.

Hocky Balboa - championship, that isn't even on your favorite team.

For me, it was Dirk Nowitski and the Dallas Mavericks.

He fell short before and finally did it against the Miami Heat team with The Big 3...which made it that much more awesome.

He deserved the hell out of that NBA Finals title. Phone Post 3.0
All this. VU

We flew from Edmonton for game 4 of the finals. Dirks 'fever' game. Phone Post 3.0