Athletes who collapsed last month from heart problems or circulatory disorders

For the selected few who are too dense to put 2 and 2 together. One is someone who many of us follow prior to covid, another one is an unknown rare case you have to google to dig up.

Hum… out of the few bjj judo guys l have been following on instagram prior to covid. One just had a random heart attack, and another one: Drew Weatherhead, who’s sister(who is a lefty public school teacher in bc) got paralyzed by the vax.

Yep, just pure coincidence.

And the one guy in my bjj gym who had cardio myocarditis from the vax, and the one other guy from the same gym who was paralyzed for a few days after the vax, and the one other guy from the same gym who had shingles after the vax, and my wife friend (fit swimmer in her early 30, see pic… well i deleted the pic on my better judgment, dont want my wife to get mad at me for posting her friends IG on the web) who was paralyzed after vax. Yep all coincidences

3 Likes

Have you ever thought you might just be a jinx? I must hang out with the wrong crowd or just have healthy friends as I don’t know a single person who has had a serious adverse reaction to the vaccine. I do know a few who have been screwed over by covid though.

2 Likes

Yep, with that response it is clear that you are really just a disingenuous low IQ troll. seriously how old are you. Anyway, it is a total waste of time with you. Ignore and goodbye

1 Like

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

3 Likes

Imagine catching a hereditary heart condition form the vaccine. :joy: :joy:

I know what you’re thinking. You’d have to be a complete idiot to think that.

Imagine promoting establishment lies and spin, let alone believing them.

1 Like

Sure because a professional football club is going to lose out on a player worth over £20m just to keep the establishment happy. lol

They’d be screaming or compensation. Don’t let your paranoia get to you.

Please note:

The BIG Pharma shill will be along shortly to state that the poisonous Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Astrazeneca clot shot “vaccine” is good for you and that Big Pharma is not a lying criminal cartel despite the fact that they have a history of human experimentation and knowingly selling dangerous drugs.

sudden.jpg

3 Likes

Study by the Expose lol