ATL: Fri,June 8: 170 lb Tmt Finale

TTT

Jake - I need some posed photos of you asap for the fight poster. Go look at www.UndisputedProductions.com to see past posters and what kind of photo I'm looking for.

Must be a good photo and 300 dpi.

Email to dave@UndisputedProductions.com

Can you get this done by like Monday?

Thanks.

at the weigh ins ur partner took pics on me would those work.. if so u already have one

Man of Steel

TTT!!!

Jake,I'm fighting some guy from Yves team .His name is Raheem Williams.He is 6-1 and is said to be pretty tough.Yeah I can attest that Jake is tough.We have fought 2 really tough fights.You guys are all just lucky I was over the hill when I started this stuff 6 years ago.Wasn't around when I was growing up.Anyway,I'll be forty before we know but I'm still capable of competing ,enjoying ,and winning.By the way Jake I won a few weeks ago.That was my first fight back since we fought.You see I have 3 daughters so I have to stay sharp in case my son can't handle whatever idiots come around.By the way my son is 5 and recently won the state wrestling championship.So if any of you guys happen to beat me up(doubtful) and you fight until my current age he will be ready to avenge it.Haha.Good luck man!

ttt

Brent by KO

not gonna happen bigmills.....

Jake, email me your airfare info. Thanks.

ttt

ttt

TTT..

Lookin forward to this one... I mean sure its pointless i already beat the guy once...but he weaseled his way back into the Tournament and beat a couple of bums to get a rematch with me... I think that everyone pretty much associated with the tourney wanted to see a TIM STOUT/JAKE SHORT finale... but that didn't happen so i guess the GEORGIA fight fans will just have to accept me running through Brent again...

Man of Steel

TTT

Tell AA to bring some pics to sign! lol  Cause I'll be ringside asking for one :)

ttt

damn how did you get AA to come?

AA is a big Weedman fan and since he "weasled" his way back into beating some "bums"(3 of them, all in less than a round) he wanted to come see the final.

If interested in being on this card pls email dave@UndisputedProductions.com or call 404-579-9404. Thank you.

Finals of the 170 lb Tournament
Jake Short vs Brent Weedman

Pro MMA
Jake Short vs Brent Weedman: 170 lbs
David Hulett vs Matt Ruskin: 170 lbs
Dymond Jones vs Matt Brown: 185 lbs
James Thorpe vs TBA: Heavyweight

Amateur MMA
Gareth Joseph vs Bryan (i forgot his last name, but he's 5-0): 185 lbs
Mike Ryan vs Matthew Haynes: 165 lbs
Eric Horning vs Chris Nelson: 170 lbs

Amateur Muay Thai