ATL: Fri,June 8: 170 lb Tmt Finale

you should put the referee on the poster with no shirt on, imo

Thorpe is going to fight this time; not ref....

Yeah; I had thought he was on the card as well; but I didn't see him on the ufc lineup on their page. Didn't know if I missed anything.

lol @ oblas ttt

Final poster should be done tomorrow.

David, I am interested in fighting Andrei Arlofski june 9th, please email me with details.

thanks

G

He flies out June 9 at 1 pm. Maybe you can drive him to the airport and fight with him on the way?

yes thats fine.....please add me to the poster, you can just get a pic from my MYSPACE page.......No HCG guys this show? You got to give us Athens guys a reason to drive drunk.

lol.. thats a terrible picture of me...

Jake, I was going to have you facing the other way in the photo so your mouth was right on a....well; I thinnk you know what I mean :)

Dave, I've been trying to find out 100% before I posted anything.

Is Arlovski bringing stuff to sign?

Judge A checking in.

Yes, I believe he's bringing tshirts and photos to sign and sell.

Aren't you going to beg to be a judge like you do on other threads....lol biatch!

J/K...yah; you're in as a judge.

do it....lol... my personal fav is the pic that sherdog has for me with my hands up....nevermind... i don;t wanna get accused of "publicly masterbating" myself again...

Man of Steel

Wild Bill's Fight Night 9
Friday, June 8
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003E8D97628CE6?brand=&tm_link=tm_sports_g9&hot_ticket_brand=sports

Finals of the 170 lb Tournament
Jake Short (Detroit, MI; 11-8-1) vs Brent Weedman (Louisville, KY; 11-3-1)

Pro Mixed Martial Arts
*Jake Short (Detroit, MI; 11-8-1) vs Brent Weedman (Louisville, KY; 11-3-1)
*James Thorpe (Kennesaw, GA; 10-0-1) vs Jerome Smith (Americus, GA; 6-10-1): Super Heavyweight
*Dymond Jones (Atlanta, GA; 4-1) vs Matt Brown (Baton Rouge, LA; 4-1): 185 lbs
*David Hulett (2-2; Birmingham, AL) vs Matt Ruskin (Staten Island; NY; 2-1): 170 lbs
*Ben Morrell (Atlanta, GA; 3-0) vs Thad Naefus (Louisville, KY; 1-1): Heavyweight

Amateur Mixed Martial Arts
*Gareth Joseph (Fort Walton Beach, FL; 3-0) vs Bryan Valentin (Brentwood, TN: 8-0): 185 lbs
*Marius Cujba (Atlanta, GA; 3-0) vs Brad Wright (Buford, VA; 5-0): 170 lbs:
*Mike Ryan (Newberry, SC; 1-1) vs Matthew Haynes (0-0): 165 lbs
*Eric Horning (Newberry, SC; 0-1) vs Chris Nelson (Harlem, GA; 1-1): 170 lbs
*Sean Joliquer (Atlanta, GA: 1-1) vs Andy Weiner (Louisville, KY; 0-0): 155 lbs

Amateur Muay Thai
*Artie Goddist (Charleston, SC; 0-0) vs Josh Thomas (Harlem, GA; 2-1): 155 lbs

ttt for matt ruskin

put me and frank bishop on the damn poster.

Jake,you really don't have a good side.That picture is about as good as it gets.Good luck!

Yeah no shit.  I romoshop a pic of myself for the poster.

Dave, get on that shit!

Hey Blake, can we put a pic of your GF on the poster? ;)

TTT

ttt for my girl being a ring card girl.... come on hook it up. then she really could be on the poster.