Atlanta BJJ

Matty-you guys still getting together at Centennial?

tripp

I am going to be in Alpharetta for two weeks this month for work. I probably will not have a car, so need some place close or close to Marta. Any ideas?

Yah, Tiger Academy is in Roswell, next to Alpharetta, but it depends on which side of Alpharetta you will be on, because there are a couple schools in duluth too.
Where speficically are you going to be near? Marta only has bus'es that run up there, and if you get there you can probably find a ride home, bjj players are usually nice like that.

It looks like my wife is leaning towards Roswell as the point of relocation. As I understand it, the Tiger Academy teaches Muay Thai as well. What is the head instructors' background in Muay Thai? (I see that he is a BB in BJJ, which is great.)

-Hoffa

Hoffa-

I live in Roswell, its a great place to live. I believe it made a magazine's list of top 10 places to live. Best of luck, feel free to email me with any questions. thomaso21@comcast.net

tripp

I live on the banks of the Chattahoochee on the border of Sandy Springs and Roswell, and can vouch for what Hoffa just said. It is awesome!

The American Pie Bar off Roswell rocks!

you can find lots of old biker chicks there.

ttt

ov1-you ever going to return my email?

this is where I am staying, any ideas?

Hilton Garden Inn
10975 Georgia Lane 30022
Alpharetta, GA 30022

Tiger Acadamy or Paul Creighton's school in Duluth are the closest for you.

Oh shit! I thought that I did! Sorry! I will when I get home tonight!

That twice that I've done that.

Your two exit's up 400 from tiger academy, maybe a 10 minute drive if traffic is ok. I dont know where Paul's school is....but your real close to Tiger.

What is the name of Paul Creightons school in Duluth.

and where is it located?

Matty-

I am not sure of the name of his school I just saw some posts about it..Are you guys still rolling at Centennial?

tripp