13 Likes

he’d better not call the cops

5 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF by Noise Nest Network

4 Likes

Lol

Defund the police

1 Like

Too bad the kids did not baseball bat him a little bit before they stole the car, maybe knock a little sense into him or something.

4 Likes

Hopefully he called a social worker to take a statement.

3 Likes

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

2 Likes

1 Like

Lol you all should really read the article it’s full of hilarity.

1 Like

He don’t look that black. Quarter black lookin guy. Were the kids black black? If so he has no recourse, they deserve it!

So much karma lol

Dude does look like he’s taking some styling advice from Talcum X to hide some privilege.

I will allow this car theft.

1 Like

As he’s being drug around the block he even says I knew I had to let go because I’d kill myself because he was going so fast. I’d kill myself? Lol. He’d kill you, you dumbshit.

1 Like

Its gonna take more than Malcolm X glasses and a thin goatee to fool us, white boy!

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

3 Likes

last line in the story: Brown is under indictment on federal fraud charges related to alleged incidents that occurred in the years prior to him winning the council seat in 2019, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

3 Likes

Indeed.

“ Brown doesn’t plan on filing charges against the kids, who he says acted out of desperation, Atlanta’s WSB-TV reported.

“This is a generational poverty issue. These kids, it’s 12:30 in the afternoon. Why aren’t they in school? Why aren’t we enforcing systems to ensure that if they are not in school, they’re in recreational centers?” he said.”

2 Likes

We can’t enforce it cause we defunded the police DIPSHIT!

One or more them COULD be his kids.

Keep making excuses for criminals and giving them a free pass to commit bigger and more violent crimes.

3 Likes