Atlanta Fights Tonight!

Another installment of the Fight Party is tonight at the Atlanta Civic Center, the doors open at 7PM. There is about 5 or 6 boxing and about 12 kickboxing and MMA fights. I can't wait to go. I hope to see yall there. www.fightparty.com

Tripp Owings

Dock,

I will be there working for Brett. Come up and introduce yourself.

Mickey Swafford
(I will be the only one working for Brett that's 6'8")

wish I could make it.. G'Luck to Tim "MOAB" Stout!! He is coming to drop BOMBS!!

jackel,

I know exactly who you are, I have seen you at his shows. I will be sure to introduce myself. I usually work for Brett also, I am generally the scorekeeper. See you tonight. (edited for content)

Tripp Owings

I'm another that wishes he could go. The UFC in Vegas got all my money. Hopefully I can make the next one

Gator, Andy Foster fights a fair bit. i just judged a match of his like 2 months ago in Valdosta

Andy is a very skilled fighter on the ground and very slick and fun to watch. Can't wait for tonight.

I don't know his friend Derek, nor do I know Andy except from watching his fights, I have not seen his boxing in his fights too much but I am sure thats it good also.

ttt

ttt

I wish I could go. How much is it? What kind of crowd & environment would be there?(because I would have to bring my 3 year old son)

ttt

ttt

The wife said maybe.

Can I get tickets at the door?

yes you can get tickets at teh door, I would get there a bit early, there is usually a good crowd. Its a lot of fun you will not regret going.

TTT for Jeff Bedard!

Brett puts on great shows but not the best in the SE :). Maybe second best next to AFC. Deffinately the best in GA.

OK, I can go without the kid. I don't know anybody out here, though. I just moved here. Who all is going to go that I could meet up with?

Nevermind. I'm not going to be able to make it to this one. I need to know about these things further ahead of time.

GO JEFF "POPEYE" BEDARD!!!!