Atlanta Protesters Kill 8-Year-Old Girl

They've occupied the area around where Rayshard Brooks was killed. That's near an an interstate off ramp, and the girl was riding in a car with her mom that exited the interstate. The mom tried to pull into a parking lot and  protesters fired several shots into the car.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/8-year-old-dies-during-night-of-violence-in-atlanta/article_3de6674c-be41-11ea-8e33-2b7eacb8bee8.html

The number of murders has almost doubled in Atlanta in the last month compared to the same period last year. The number of aggrvated assaults is up by almost a quarter.

1 Like

Sad. This annoying protesting must stop.

1 Like

I can't believe we basically have highwaymen in the modern USA

Kill everyone involved.

9 Likes

Her life don't matter.

2 Likes

Sadly it wont stop...it fuels both party's bases (in different ways obviously).

Dems "we want justice, 'for the guy who got killed attacking police'"

GOP: This is what the whole country will look like if you let Biden get elected

Someone trying to kick off a war?

And they wonder why people are driving through protesters. It seems to be the safest thing to do at this point.

11 Likes

The definition of tragic. Senseless.

1 Like

DougWilson - Sad. This annoying protesting must stop.

Child murder is sooooo annoying, yes. I’m way over it, man. 

2 Likes

USA!
USA!
USA!

RIP

This is heartbreaking.

White supremacy kills.

2 Likes

The leftists need to own this and start being honest about it. This is fucking despicable.

Secoriea Turner

Say her name. Own this shit. This child was murdered because everyone enabled protesters that turned some into to rioters and domestic terrorists.

Enough is enough.

16 Likes

Am I allowed to condemn violence and looting while still supporting people rights to peacefully gather and protest or is that to liberal?

DougWilson - Sad. This annoying protesting must stop.

This story is not annoying.   People should be mobbing up and killing these faggots. 

1 Like

Josh -

Am I allowed to condemn violence and looting while still supporting people rights to peacefully gather and protest or is that to liberal?

Shooting 8 year olds isnt peaceful.  

3 Likes

Josh - 

Sure, it's one of the things that makes America what it is. It is the most American thing someone can do. Just not in the middle of the global pandemic where a political side went from browbeating, then for 3 weeks ignored science, then went back to browbeating and are trying to pretend they ignored science. Then aren't vocal calling out the murder of innocent black people during all of this. Bro, they are taking down statues of Fredrick Douglass. You are on the wrong side of history. This little girl was murdered because of the cowardly actions of the political side enabling all of this bullshit. Own it.

2 Likes

sewich -
Josh -

Shooting 8 year olds isnt peaceful.  

Neither in pimping out their moms, Josh.

2 Likes