Atos BB Tim Sledd Seminar

Really great seminar with Andre Galvao's first American affiliate and Atos Oceanside head instructor, Black Belt Tim Sledd. He went over a very innovative sweep system that he calls the Mole Sweep.

Techniques and positions discussed,

Double under pass,
High Mount escape to sweep
Combat Mount escape to sweep
Deep half Sweep
Knee on belly defense to sweep
Back Mount escape to sweep transition

I highly recommend checking it out!

Out of the 6 Black Belts, 15 Brown Belts and dozens of Purple, Blue and White belts in attendance, everyone took away some new systems to immediately add to their games. Phone Post 3.0

Can you try to explain what the mole sweep is? I'm intrigued.

I have Tim's leg drag workshop DVD and his instruction is excellent. Phone Post 3.0

Pbody! Thanks for buying the Leg Drag DVD!

The "Mole Sweep" or "Molé" sweep system as Coach Carlos Soto calls it is a great system of escaping/countering/reversing in an effective way while staying very safe and not needing any attributes like youth, flexibility, explosiveness, or speed.

Stay tuned for some cool vids about it! Phone Post 3.0

Tim Sledd - Pbody! Thanks for buying the Leg Drag DVD!

The "Mole Sweep" or "Molé" sweep system as Coach Carlos Soto calls it is a great system of escaping/countering/reversing in an effective way while staying very safe and not needing any attributes like youth, flexibility, explosiveness, or speed.

Stay tuned for some cool vids about it! Phone Post 3.0
As an older dude, that sounds awesome! Looking forward to hearing more. Phone Post 3.0