ATT Academy open in Olympia

The new American Top Team gym is celebrating it's grand opening with a MMA event at the gym this Friday the 7th. The gym opens to the public on Monday January 10th. The South Sound's first fight oriented gym promises the very best in world class grappling with Hallman, Monson, and both a judo and a JJ black belt trainer, in addition to ISKA ranked (top 20) Muay Thai kickboxer Travis Doerge.

Space is limited, so first come first served. However, a will call list has been started. Email: usamixedmartialarts@yahoo.com to hold tickets. Include your name, telephone #, # of tickets desired and requested type/price: $20 GA (bleacher, limited floor seating), $30 reserved (floor), $40 VIP (ringside).

UFC veterans Dennis 'Superman' Hallman, Jeff 'Snowman' Monson and Benji 'The Razor' Radach are scheduled to be in attendance.

USA Mixed Martial Arts Chairman
Christopher 'Last Call' Cope

TTT great news for you guys

ATT in any place.....Huge.....as always......

TTT to my dudes in Olimpia....

Osu....

thanks fellas

back ttt

It's huge, lots of mat space and world class trainers. Count me in.

The gym is located at 710 Marine Dr NW, Olympia, WA 98501

From I5 (coming either direction) -
- take exit 105-B towards the Port of Olympia
- merge onto Henderson (Henderson merges with and then becomes Plum Street)
- stay on Plum Street until you cross both 4th Ave and then State Street (consectuive lights)
- take the first left after the AM/PM store onto Marine Drive
- follow Marine Drive around a bend to the right and you'll see the gym on the right hand side next to the water

Tickets are limited (only about 200 left), contact usamixedmartialarts@yahoo.com to secure yours now!

How far is that from Washinton? i'm possibly going to be there Feburary 5th - 11th training for Nintendo and would like to train while i'm there.

Thanks. Brad

It's in Washington state, Brad. What city will you be in for training?

oops forgot i'll be in Seattle

ttt

Best of luck to Jeff on his new endeavor.

fullofbs - the Olympia gym is about an hour south of downtown Seattle.

Awesome News ttt for ATT!!!!

ttt

3t for my friend Jeff!!!

up

TTT.

ttt

The event is tomorrow - still a few tickets left.

email me at usamixedmartialarts@yahoo.com to request yours...

TTT for ATT West.

Good luck on the endevour!