att. crazyt

Todd Carney,

I just got off the phone with Chris Myers and He want to have one final showdown with you before he leaves for Iraq on Oct. 31, 2004.

This would be your third fight, the First Chris won, and the second you won, now how about the third.

By the way Chris is a little pissed at you for telling people he is a has been fighter.

Where would this fight take place...that is if Todd even responds to this?

I don't know where the fight would be all that I know is Chris and I talked today and He told me to get on here and see if we can get Carney vs Myers 3 some time before Nov.1

ttt for the 3rd go round.

TELL ONE OF THESE GUYS TO GET AHOLD OF THE FFC. THEY HAVE A TOURNEY SPOT OPEN DUE TO INJURY.

mike,
leave your number or e-mail and I will make sure Chris gets it

thanks. 800-871-6368 office/317-858-0164 home/michael.camp@checmail.com or mixfightman@aol.com.

"By the way Chris is a little pissed at you for telling people he is a has been fighter. "

That doesn't sound like Todd at all...

TTT

LOL. That's funny. I like to hear about what I say before I have a chance to say anything. LOL. I never said anything bad about Chris nor did I say that he is a "HAS BEEN FIGHTER". Like Orion said, "That doesn't sound like Todd at all..." that's correct, that's not me at all. Nice try though.

We have heard from more than one source that you said (paraphasing) Chris is a has been fighter. So he told me to get on here and see if you wanted to go for a third time.

Do you always go by what you heard without finding if it is true or not? LOL. You should have asked me if I had anything to say about, or to Chris. Not get on here and try to muscle me into a fight. That's pretty cheap. That doesn't work with me. LOL. Nice try though. By the way, who is this anyhow? You know me, but do I know you?