Att Evil Yoshida

Any thoughts on Adam Lanza. MK Ultra? A paddy to be used to justify stripping citizens of their guns? Just curious of any theories you might have. Thanks

No thoughts. the most striking thing is the "coincidence" with the Sandy Hook used in the batman movie.

I believe it is striking enough to warrant an investigation.

It is important not to think automatically that everything is a conspiracy.

But one thing for sure is that these globalists do like to capitalize on misery and chaos to advance agenda.

Through Chaos, Order.

I just looked up the batman reference. Very strange with Aurora also being mentioned.

Aurora was in trailer before the movie.

Another funny thing was that before the movie, another trailer showed a movie theatre getting shot up.

These are interesting for me because it is coincidence after coincidence.

If I see just one coincidence, i write it off.. but these are MANY.. and some so remarkable i don't even know what to think!

EVILYOSHIDA - No thoughts. the most striking thing is the "coincidence" with the Sandy Hook used in the batman movie.

I believe it is striking enough to warrant an investigation.

It is important not to think automatically that everything is a conspiracy.

But one thing for sure is that these globalists do like to capitalize on misery and chaos to advance agenda.

Through Chaos, Order.

Can you provide some sort of link shit this. I don't fully understand Phone Post

it was in the movie. Sandy Hook

they pointed to it

this is a very very weird video. Watch this

Is that for real!! Phone Post

it's real. It's so strange I don't know what to think.

And nobody is questioning this mans behavior/performance I'd imagine Phone Post

it could be that he's a little bit nuts examining dead bodies all the time.

it's just very strange and callous behavior.

"they were wearing kid stuff!"

°-° more Phone Post

Jay-dog - 

°-° more Phone Post

One of the victim's fathers was smiling and joking around right when he was supposed to make a speech.

Not saying it's a conspiracy, but it was odd.

Tiresias -  I don't understand what we are supposed to get from the video of the medical examiner. It couldn't possibly be an actor, since that would have been the most nonsensical performance imaginable. What should he have answered about what they were wearing? Seems like a weird, aspergers-having guy. What is the alternate conclusion some of you are hinting at? Phone Post

Possibly there because that's what 'The Order' does, it raises people up into certain positions of power that are beneficial to them.

Craig Harvey and Ed Winter of the LA County Department of Coroner are good examples of this...I've made threads on this very topic in the past.

^ interesting. The DEAN is at a high level.

Tiresias - 
THE DEAN - 
Tiresias -  I don't understand what we are supposed to get from the video of the medical examiner. It couldn't possibly be an actor, since that would have been the most nonsensical performance imaginable. What should he have answered about what they were wearing? Seems like a weird, aspergers-having guy. What is the alternate conclusion some of you are hinting at? Phone Post

Possibly there because that's what 'The Order' does, it raises people up into certain positions of power that are beneficial to them.

Craig Harvey and Ed Winter of the LA County Department of Coroner are good examples of this...I've made threads on this very topic in the past.

Explain what you are talking about.  What is "The Order"?  Are you saying they "raised" H. Wayne Carver to a position of medical examiner?  Why?  Is he really a doctor?  Is he really an examiner?  And all this was part of a plan to have a false flag massacre, and have a medical examiner that would then appear eccentric in front of the public?  Why on earth would any of that be worthwhile?  Do you have any evidence?

I'm just saying it's possible and that's what members and former members of 'The Order' have claimed.

Most likely, he would have to have the proper credentials to be where he is and would have gone to school for it.

I posted his credentials one of the other threads.

Tiresias - 
THE DEAN - 
Tiresias - 
THE DEAN - 

Explain what you are talking about.  What is "The Order"?  Are you saying they "raised" H. Wayne Carver to a position of medical examiner?  Why?  Is he really a doctor?  Is he really an examiner?  And all this was part of a plan to have a false flag massacre, and have a medical examiner that would then appear eccentric in front of the public?  Why on earth would any of that be worthwhile?  Do you have any evidence?

I'm just saying it's possible and that's what members and former members of 'The Order' have claimed.

Most likely, he would have to have the proper credentials to be where he is and would have gone to school for it.

I posted his credentials one of the other threads.

Well geez, anything is possible.  Just by bringing it up you are implying something more than mere possibility.

Yes, that's what I'm implying.

But I don't know much about this particular guy other than his strange interview and confusing remarks.

Maybe he's just a weirdo.

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".