ATT Goes 5-0 MMA in New Orleans!!

Thanks Puma...will do

MarioB..how the fuck are you?...email me you bastid..nik316@coqui.net

Studs.

-ShelbyGirl

Hey mario I didnt know if you noticed Justin is in the bottom right hand corner of the pic. Anyway. Someone had posted he landed a high kick to the guys face that is why I asked. Was it the same guy he fought his first time?

at 11-0 in the last two events, you might consider bringing a team to the FFC or Reality Combat. you'll get the region's best fighters in those events. i don't see the point of really going and wiping out guys who can't even muster up one win. it doesn't do much for your guys and it doesn't do much for the fighters that are getting stomped. its just like any one fighter. nobody is going undefeated these days unless they aren't fighting top competition. as a team, you should be looking to do the same thing. getting a few losses against tough competition is more impressive than going undefeated against overmatched opponents.

Our team is still young but wants to compete with the best at the amateur level, and ATT is the one we choose to learn with, Calvin Martin's fight was great and very evenly matched, in fact he almost knocked Bruno out in round 2, Brandon Brewer is just coming back after a few years off, and Rob Ramirez, also and old fighter of ours, just came back and filled in at the last minute because of Jason Quartana's no show as did Anthony Barbier fill in at the last minute for Brandon Warr another no show!!! Ney silva is also one of our new teamates and showed a lot of heart in his first match with Thiago Jambo!!!

WTF is up Joe Anconas? Did you not tell ATT that it was a no contest because the ref made a fucked up decision. I dont appreciate these pricks posting fake ass results about a win by dq. Especially when the truth is when the ref asked him to stand it back up, he was scared shitless. Fucking ATT pricks!!!

Hurricane, I don't know what fucked decision you are talking about please explain!

I do remember Disqualifying Boyd for not restarting the match on the mat in the center of the ring. Francisco secured a take down, then Ira turned and his legs dangled off the ring. I am not going to stand the fight back up just because Ira's legs were dangling off the mat. The Boxing Comissioner, the doctor, and all 3 judges said I made the right call, so HURRICANE you are the one with bad information!

Hurricane, I was a judge that night. The only fucked up decision was Boyd deciding to leave the ring 20 seconds into the fight.

Francisco had a secured sidemount on Boyd. They were in a static position; Boyd's feet were out of the ring. The ref did what any good ref would have done by attempting to bring them to the center of the ring.

"Especially when the truth is when the ref asked him to stand it back up, he was scared shitless. Fucking ATT pricks!!!"

From where I was sitting, it looked like Boyd was scared shittless to go back to the ground where it should have been restarted. He was the one throwing a temper tantrum.

dnwsr- The fighters we sent to N.O had basically no fighting experience. This was a way for them to get that experience. Our other pro fighters have fought the toughest comp around.

American Top Team

i know your top fighters have fought the best of the best. i'm just saying, even for guys with hardly any fights, you'll get competition more up to your level in an event like reality combat. those guys are all about giving amateurs a shot and you'll go up against variety of other "top" teams from around the south instead of predominantly just one gym. its just a suggestion especially if those guys NEVER lose whenever they come here to fight.

dnwsr- I think that was like our 2nd time down there. Most of the guys we sent were green (no experience).

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Its appreciated.

American Top Team

cool deal, thanks for the responses. i'm not doubting the talent of ATT or the success of your team. it was just meant to be "constructive" criticism and definitely not an attack on the team. i'm glad you took it that way as too many people on here can't seem to do that these days.

dnwsr- Like Puma said all those guys that we send to New Orleans are first timers or have lost their first match.

We take the opportunity that Joe Ancona, who is very professional and helpfull,  gives us to compete in his event to give our guys the experience and measure their abilities in a real MMA fight.

We would love to take the opportunity to talk to all and any promoters and matchmakers to give our "green" fighters an fair opportunity to fight in any event.

Once we can get a few fights to our guys they go to fight whomever the promoters want.

Thanks for the input and congrats to all the guys.

Now Whitney, are you saying our team is no good????

of course not joe. you guys have a group of really tough guys.

ttt

we are the anacondas