ATT! Gorilla Crew and Joe Moreira

Yeah. Take THAT, Joe!

:)

NO

Take THIS Joe:

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessages.cfm?TID=348237&P=54&FID=1&c=1

Hey LT, is your name Faxia? Just wondering.

very un professional

And you are a member of Gorilla crew

I have a feeling LT is going to get punked like lkmfdc.

Do not count on that.

Liquid Technique- You are honest to God one of the dumbest Jiu-Jitsu guys to ever grace this forum. I feel dumber everytime I read one of your post. For the sake of the forum, please take Leo Vieras dick out of your mouth long enough to make a logical post.

Why do you hate Joe Moreira and his students so much? Dont play stupid (yes, I know its hard for you) saying shit like "I said Joe was a good and ok instructor". Bitch Joe and his Black Belts are ten times the BJJ fighters you'll ever be.

Wow, you train with Master Jiu-Jitsu. Are we really supposed to give a shit? In my eyes and the rest of the forum you are a troll. Now STFU and learn some Judo, damnit.

Little C YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE POST AND HAPPY NEW YRS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

RICARDO TEIXEIRA.

TTT

LOL @ the anger toward LT for exposing this.

I love ALL Jiu Jitsu.

Hi Ricardo we met at the Gracie Museum a few weeks ago.

Merry XMAS and congrats on the match at the Black Belt Challenge. I was watching it from my ringside VIP seat.

respectfully,

Luke "I respect all styles" Beston - Half Brasilian (By Marriage) / MMA Media (Printed)

What has LT exposed??

He posted what he has read on the internet and stated it as a fact. he has nothing but what people have speculated on. it is amazing what people will believe.

LT do you train in ATL?

Ricardo- Congrats on your performance at the Black Belt challenge. Happy New year to you and your family.

Clayzinho-

Can anyone please reveal who Liquid is? Someone has to know about him and his great accomplishments he cant name.

Still backing down from the vale tudo fight Luiqy? You say you arent a fighter and only wear the robe, but you called him out by saying "put up or shut up" which seems like you are calling someone out for a fight. Then he called you back out and you back down.

LT = lkfmdc

LiquidTechnique has a real talent for making friends on this board!

I actually took the time to read all that bs and must say Liquide you seem like a 12 yr old.