ATT June Will Be Huge!!!

We had a tremendous April and May with our guys winning some big matches (Aurelio submitting  Gomi in Pride Bushido – Kangs win over Weir – JZ  knocking out Monma in K-1/HERO'S).

The momentum builds as June shapes up to be our biggest month ever, with 3 guys fighting in the UFC and 2 in Pride Bushido.

Here is the rundown of upcoming events for our team.

June 3rd  IFL Steve "Hollywood" Bruno makes his debut at 155#'s against Bart Palaszewski in Atlantic City, NJ

Also scheduled to fight June 3rd will be Rich Attonito in MFC 7 Euphoria in Atalntic City, NJ

June 4th Pride Bushido - Japan Marcus "Maximus" Aurelio Vs Mitsuhiro Ishida

In the 1st round match-up of the Pride Bushido 183# tournament Denis Kang takes on Murilla "Ninja" Rua. This has fight of the year potential!

cont...

cont...

June 24th UFC TUF Finale Show Vegas - Wilson Gouveia gets the call to take on hard hitting Keith Jardine. 

June 24th AFC 17 FAU Campus Florida a few of the names being mentioned are Mario "Big Hurt" Rinaldi, Mike Bruno, and Ben Stark.

June 28th UFC/UFN Live Vegas - Thiago "Pitbull" Alves Vs. Jon Fitch

Also fighting in the same card as Pitbull will be Jorge Santiago who finally gets his big chance in the UFC.

Look for Monson to be back fighting in the UFC sometime in July.

As you can see June is turning out to be a huge month for ATT.

Our coaches Liborio, Howard Davis Jr, Benkei all have their work cut out for them.

Best of luck to all the guys!

ATT email me!  ariasgarcia1@comcast.net

Very cool, congrats to all, and best wishes for a succesful June. :)

Geese Jones

I think Steve will be tough to beat a 155

awesome to hear!
TTT for ATTT!

AGJ- Email sent

Best of luck to Wilson.

ttt

TTT thats awsome gl to all

another great month for us!

ATT

Get some boys!!!!!

ttt

TTT

ttt for ATT World Dominance

TTT

Busiest team in the world right now!

I am Hoping to see Cole somewhere in June as well! Keep up the good work ATT!

Tim

ATT Rules! WARRR Denis Kang! The Korean and Canadian peoples are counting on you!

If I lived in Florida I would train at the American Top Team in a heart beat.

Did Jorge break his hand in his last fight or did I get some bad info. I heard he was set to fight in Vegas june 10th against Alan (the talent) Belcher in the WEF. I was told he dropped the fight due to a broken hand? Or did he not want to take a chance in losing a fight and possibly not fighting on the UFC card.