ATT Kickboxing promoters!! Check this out please

My name is Jerry. I have been promoting MMA, Grappling and Kickboxing for over 10 years and I'm very passionate about the sport of Kickboxing/Muay Thai. I promote amateur events in NY, Florida as well as California. I created a fan page on FB called "World Class Amateur Kickboxing"

The whole idea behind it is to create awareness and to recognized amateur kickboxers all over the country. If you are a promoter that hosts Kickboxing events, please go to the page and Like the Fanpage. Then send me a message and I'll post up a monthly list of events. In two weeks I got 160 members. I want to make it to 2,000 by the end of the year. I host World Class events in Florida and fighters compete for Real World Championships through the IKF and AK Promotions. Please support the movement

Go to this page and "Like" it

https://www.facebook.com/WorldClassAmateurKickboxing

Thank you for the support. Osu!!!

ttt

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

ttt

I hope PKA/WKA/ISKA style American Kickboxing makes a comeback. It use to be on espn weekly in the 80's and early 90's.

Ttt

graciesrule - I hope PKA/WKA/ISKA style American Kickboxing makes a comeback. It use to be on espn weekly in the 80's and early 90's.

When I was about 10-12 y.o. in the mid-80's, my buddies and I lived to watch ESPN for kickboxing.  We only had one friend that had cable and it was nuts when we watched it.  We'd then of course do our own kickboxing matches.  Blood ensued.  lol, at least a bloody nose.  

ttt, great stuff. 

ttt Phone Post

ttt