ATT. Kurt Pellegrino

I accept your challenge to fight MMA. But Pat and my manager want me to have a few fights before I fight a guy with eight. I won't get a chance to be the third person to leave you unconscious this year, but make no mistake the fight will definitely happen. As far as your comment about wanting to punch me in the face, trust me, I want to punch you in the face much more than you want to punch me.

Danny Ives

PS. There is more to this story than what people realize. It will all eventually come out.

I guess that answers KP's challenge.

TTT for kurt to come on and act tough online again

hooray renzo keyboard warriors! ATTACK!

Looking forward to seeing this!

This will be a GREAT fight

Danny..chad in kc..get with me. 816-914-6527

nice! ttt

holy ttt.. this should be good.. ttt for danny

A pissed off Ives is a bad mofo !!

Finally......

Shaq Daddy

"I guess that answers KP's challenge."

What challenge? You kept deleting it. I never got to see it LOL

should be entertaining

i look forward to it.

i look forward to it.

TTT

"I accept your challenge to fight MMA. But Pat and my manager want me to have a few fights before I fight a guy with eight."

I don't know what everyone is getting so excited about. Instead of actually accepting Kurt's challenge and fighting asap, Danny wants to get in a few warm-up fights first, and then accept Kurt's challenge??

Danny's just trying to save some face while buying time and hoping this thing blows over. What does a "few fights" mean? Three or four? So, basically, barring any training injuries to either Danny or his opponents that might lead to cancelled fights, we're looking at a Ives/Pellegrino fight in 2006? Lame.

My prediction: Ives never steps up to fight Pellegrino.

Ives: Does Pelligrino have more fights than what his record shows? He has one loss by choke, so who else beat him? And...

P.S. There is more to this story than what people realize. It will all eventually come out.

If there is more to the story, shouldn't you tell your side rather than have other people out it for you?

This is getting good.

ttt for more of the story.

Famine,

i think ives is being fair. he is a newbie to mma, kurt has been fvcking up his comp. in the mma scene. it's only fair that danny get more experience. maybe a gi or no gi match in the interim, to hold you over would suffice?