ATT. Kurt Pellegrino

ttt

You guys asking Danny questions need to realize that it will be a few days before he can reply. He went to a friends house that has a computer specifically to answer Kurts challenge.

Ives wants this fight & is going to work his ass off to try to win. He is the one stepping up. He has not fought MMA before, it is only fair to let him gain some experience.

This fight will happen, this went down a year ago & it has come to this. I don't see things changing anytime soon or blowing over.

Empire:

Believe me, I don't blame Danny for not wanting to climb into the ring w/ Kurt anytime soon! As for your interim gi/no-gi bout idea -- Hell yeah. I'm all for it. I don't think it would change the result, but it would be entertaining to watch.

BTW, I'm enjoying Danny's threat to render Kurt unconscious, while simultaneously saying that he needs more experience before they fight!!

I've just never heard of anyone responding to a challenge by saying -- "yeah, I'm gonna fuck you up . . . right after I fight these three other guys first!!"

Sounds like this year is going to be interesting :-)

Nice way to twist things Famine, obviously you can't read. That was Pat's decision.

Danny is mad enough & crazy enough to jump in there now. Luckily he is training under Pat who wants him to be ready for this fight. KP is a bad ass on the mat & Danny will have his work cut out for him but don't try to imply that Danny does not want this. He is stepping up to a big challenge & it is very personal to him......so much so that he is staying in Iowa so he can train right through Xmas.

I am looking forward to seeing them go at it, I'm sure it will be one hell of a fight. Hopefully they will be paid well because as much as they don't like each other I'm sure someone is gonna get hurt

"As for your interim gi/no-gi bout idea -- Hell yeah. I'm all for it. I don't think it would change the result, but it would be entertaining to watch. "

wasnt danny one of kurts teachers in bjj? i know kurt is a great wrestler but that is the only way he would beat ives in a grappling match, by takedown and stall. i still think ives wins by points or submission, no way kurt would sub him.

Danny Ives will always have my support. Great humble guy with great skills and a giant heart.

ttt

Is there a two sentence version of why these guys hate each other?

set up a no-gi match and possibly gi match in the meantime and then the MMA as the grand finale.

ttt for my friend Danny Ives

KP would Kill Danny Ives

From my very limited knowledge Danny Ives and Ricardo Almeida had a falling out which cause Danny to either leave team Renzo or be kicked off (i really have no idea). I am not in the loop but I gather someone from atleast one side must be talking crap about either of them.

Until someone gives a much better explaination, that is the best I can do.

danny, i used to consider us friends until u recently disrespected me. now i cant wait to see kurt destroy you and help him train to do it, much like u and lauzon. u know u have been scared of kurt for the longest time. he used to tap u out when he was a blue belt. he used to kill u when u guys trained nhb. u could never take him whipping your ass and thats where all the problems started between you two. u have no chance of winning this fight and i will bet money u will not fight him, just like the countless fight cards you've been on but just happenned to get injured a week or two before. your not a fighter and u know it. your response is just to not look like a punk. i hope u do step up and fight for once, instead of always finding excuses or having someone else fight your battles. inside u know the truth

Joe Ahlert, I'm not concerned about you training with Kurt. Since Pat Miletich thinks I need some experience why don't ME and YOU fight?

I dont recall danny ever claiming to be anything in the nhb world. He has always been humble when speaking to me about both fighting and grappling.

dan: first of all ill fight u whenever u want! i used to kick your ass at your own school in jackson when i was a young blue belt. dont make the mistake of trying to change the subject of fighting kurt and try to change it to me. ill will beat u to death whenever u want. nice try to get out of the kurt fight though, just your style. your a punk man. i just talked to you three times in the last month or two and you were acting friendly. why if u hate me so much? why did u send that girl to my school? dosent make sense dan.

and by the way, i didnt run back to tell kurt anything. he has a computer u know. he felt you disrespected the team one too many times

Ahlert would be a cool name for a fighter... Joe "Red" Ahlert. Has a cool ring to it.

This thread/topic should have crummy Chinese dubbing as it so closely
resembles some lousy, late-night kung fu flick. When this all blows
over, we can all start watching General Hospital for our drama fix.

So where are all the do gooder mods to delete this thread?

This seriously is bullshit

the rev