Att LeeHeitzman -Swainsports

Hi LeeHeitzman

I made an order on Swainsports on 1 of april but the order has not been sent to me yet (i have been waiting over 1 month),and i have tried to contact you guys at swainsports many times by e-mail but didnt get no answer..

Please help if you read this mail
Confirmation Number: 419893212 ,i know the shipping is 52 $ for europe ,thats ok just send the package ASAP and confirm that its sent..

Thanks.

TTT

TTT

DonMega,

Please email me what the order was for, as well as the name the order was placed under. Also was I your sales representative or did you place this order online? I do not take the internet orders but I will be happy to personally check on your order. I appologize for not answering sooner, but I don't check this page as often as most would think. Again, I will be happy to accomodate your requests if you email the info to me.

my email: lee@swainmats.com

Respectfully,
Lee Heitzman

Hi Lee

Thanks,you got mail
Subject of the mail - Order Confirmation,the guy from MMA.TV forum

I placed the order online...on 1 of april.
Confirmation Number: 419893212

I ordered Judo Resistance Strap $19.99 x 3 $59.97

Thanks

DonMega,

I checked my email and had nothing. For some reason I didn't receive your email. Maybe it will come through later today. If you don't reply today that means it didn't get to me. Try resending. Sorry about the trouble.

-Lee

Please email me what the order was for, as well as the name the order was placed under. Also was I your sales representative or did you place this order online? I do not take the internet orders but I will be happy to personally check on your order. I appologize for not answering sooner, but I don't check this page as often as most would think. Again, I will be happy to accomodate your requests if you email the info to me.

Now that's customer service....Going the extra mile and taking ownership.....

I sent the e-mail now again to lee@swainmats.com

Edited because Lee got my mail and replied.
Thanks Lee