att: marpal

i couldn't post on your "glen ortiz" thread, so i made this one for ya.

glenn ortiz is a tough match-up for mike murray. glenn's pretty crafty on the ground, hunts for leglocks a lot, and weighed 158 the last time he stepped into the ring. i liked murray's subs and calm under fire when fought gevorgyan, but murray weighed 135 that time. i'm pretty sure this is glenn's first mma fight, though - he's mainly done shootfighting.

i'm disappointed mislan isn't facing murray, 'cause mislan had LIGHTNING-FAST hands when he fought at BAMA a couple years ago.

Hmmm. I couldn't post on that thread, either. BTW, Glenn won grapplers quest recently, at 140; beating the west champ and most technical fighter. What is it with guys named ortiz and cutting weight.

ttt for glen and marpal

ttt

"and weighed 158 the last time he stepped into the ring."-

LOL! Jim, that was over a year ago, how do you remember that?! Did the sight of my lovehandles bursting through my rashguard make that much of an impression?! I also remember an infamous nickname a certain someone stuck me with after that fight LOL!

"What is it with guys named ortiz and cutting weight."
:0)

i wrote down the weight of the "mascot of leglocks", just like i do for all competitors of events i cover.