ATT Member Arrested...

According to the Sun-Sentinel

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-mma-fighter-road-rage-arrested-20120306,0,4571369.story

Damn alleged gun pointing , not good.

Not good.

Eyes too close together, this was bound to happen.

Hurley agreed with Linder that Rodrigues' hands and feet should be considered a "deadly weapon" and ordered that the fighter be kept in jail without bond.

i thought they only did that in movies and lies.

Ya Mon - Bad news to call hands and feet deadly weapons. Makes a simple misdemeanor battery into an automatic felony. Seems dumb since an untrained brawler would get a lesser charge than a pro fighter. Phone Post
I thought that the hands and feet has a deadly weapon thing was just an urban legend? Phone Post

jaytrainwreck - 
Ya Mon - Bad news to call hands and feet deadly weapons. Makes a simple misdemeanor battery into an automatic felony. Seems dumb since an untrained brawler would get a lesser charge than a pro fighter. Phone Post
I thought that the hands and feet has a deadly weapon thing was just an urban legend? Phone Post
Seriously!

Could really do with an online partition and a legal fundraiser / donation unless he raped someone . Then he can fuckoff. Phone Post

If this is the same guy:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fernando-Rodriguez-6775

He has a loss to Shannon the Cannon...so I don't think his hands or feet should be considered deadly...or even useful as weapons, LOL

deport the douche

inf0 - deport the douche

He's a former Marine with three tours in Irag.

send him back to Iraq!

Roid Rage imo no offence to ATT but they have a long list of abusers

The Patriot -
inf0 - deport the douche

Maybe PTSD. Phone Post

The Patriot - 
inf0 - deport the douche
<br type="_moz" />

Sounds like he skipped therapy sessions when he got back. He walked up to the truck window and immediately began pistol whipping people? And he almost got shot himself, but the third guy didn't have a round in the chamber? jeesh.

The hands are deadly weapons thing is true.

My uncle used to box. He hit a dude once to stop the dude from hitting my other uncle and got 6 months.

Ya Mon - Guys sure he messed up but give the guy his respect for being a frontline marine in active combat. Road rage is common it's not like he attacked some 80 year old woman with Kali sticks.

Serving your country doesn't give you the right to attack IT'S CITIZENS on the street. It doesn't give the right to pistol whip people at random. And it doesn't give you the right to apply BJJ and Wrestling holds when you're upset.

I blame our 100+ year tradition of overselling military service as "job experience" and abandoning vets upon their arrival from war. EVERY soldier should have to see a therapist and receive Presidential healthcare upon discharge for LIFE. But they don't, so they end up poor, mentally unstable, depressed, sick, underemployed and unpredictable.

That said, he probably shouldn't be carrying a gun around with him. Especially when he's more than capable of killing the average citizen with his bare hands.

Synado - 
Authority Figure - 
Ya Mon - Guys sure he messed up but give the guy his respect for being a frontline marine in active combat. Road rage is common it's not like he attacked some 80 year old woman with Kali sticks.

Serving your country doesn't give you the right to attack IT'S CITIZENS on the street. It doesn't give the right to pistol whip people at random. And it doesn't give you the right to apply BJJ and Wrestling holds when you're upset.

I blame our 100+ year tradition of overselling military service as "job experience" and abandoning vets upon their arrival from war. EVERY soldier should have to see a therapist and receive Presidential healthcare upon discharge for LIFE. But they don't, so they end up poor, mentally unstable, depressed, sick, underemployed and unpredictable.

That said, he probably shouldn't be carrying a gun around with him. Especially when he's more than capable of killing the average citizen with his bare hands.

In my book it does. Citizenship should require service!

So your position is that if a person serves in the military to protect their country, they've earned the right to terrorize their country?

Perhaps ex-servicemen ought to be allowed to walk into any business and take any item of clothing, automobile, food, weapon, book, electronic they like as well. At their whim. smh.

You may want to take a few history courses @ the local community college. Humanity has been down that road. It's usually the principle reason the U.S. and Great Britain invade other countries.

Synado - 

You're a fucking retard. Absolutely, positively stupid. A man like that never should've been given a gun and the authority to kill overseas if he can't even drive around his OWN country without committing assault and brandishing deadly weapons.

Synado - 
Authority Figure - 

Uh....no...."citizenship" should require....food, clothes, shelter, & medical care!