Att. Mike Camp

Hay Mike whats up holmes? How have you been? I'm not sure if you remember me or not but this is Maurice 'Blue Magic" Walker. I used to be a pretty decent fighter but now I'm just a workin man tryin' to make a living. Anyway, the reason i'm writing you is because I'm SEREOUSLY thinking about relocating to Indy. Not necessarily to pursue a fighting career but just to be there cuz I fuckin' love Indy! When I first met you, you were cool as hell to me and told me to hollar at you if I ever came to Indy and I did and you hooked me up. (thanks btw) I wanted to ask you a coup. of questions. 1 how much is it to train at your bad ass gym? 2 would I be asking to much if I asked you to help make my transition easier? Not money or staying with you or anything but you just letting me know where I can afford to stay and if it's worth it. I have a few more, but I will keep it at this. Thanks Mike for your time and for any info! You can get back at me or email me at maurice513@hotmail.com

ttt

Thanks sgavin!

Email Mike at

MCamp@legendsoffighting.com

ttt

Thanks Scott!!

ttt

of course I remember you tard! lol. will be emailing. We have a great group of guys to work with and you would be a welcome addition!!!!!!!!!!