Att: Moderators

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and all the best for 2004.

I'm sure you all were just as pleased as I was with BJJ Black Belt Royce Gracie's victory over judo olympic gold medallist Yoshida.

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but if any of you has a second, could you please take a look at the posts by "King Yoshida".

thanks again, and keep up the good work!

respectfully,

Luca "I respect all styles" Beston - Half Brasilian (by marriage) / MMA Media (Printed)

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Man, King Yocheata is on this forum all day!!!!! When does he or she train?

KY..just ignore them dude they are trying to get u worked up over nothing...best to ignore then this way they can talk to themself

king start ending ur post w/

Royce Gracie Association

everyone else does lol :)

Luca my good friend-

Moderator Spankenstyne has apparently done a fine job in keeping the Yoshida fans in line. Of coure they are disgruntled, but that is to be expected.

I wish you and your new bride (hot by the way) a wonderful 2004.

Kevin

Royce Gracie Association

Kevin@roycegracietv.com

Kevin, my hot Gracie wife says "lol!"

Luca "I respect all styles" Beston

Royce Gracie Association

AngelaGracie@RoyceGracie.tv

Half Brasilian (by marriage)

MMA Media (printed)

King Yoshida...please stop trolling!

Gary Hughes

Sorry Gary, he can't. But maybe someone can ban him.

lol

Having extensive street fighting experience does not make you a bad person.

I'm living proof.

Challenge fights are customary in latin culture, one on one, that's considered manly. Rickson fought alot of people who talked smack about the Gracie clan, so what? Again, another culture, a violent one. Don't start placing your supposed values on everyone else and everyone else's culture. To compare the Gracie family to Tyson shows ignorance on your part. He is a convicted rapist with anti-social tendencies, not someone who fights for his families name.

Thank you for the special shout-out, Luca. Sometimes I feel my work as a moderator is overlooked. I appreciate the nice words.

Best wishes to you and yours for the coming year.

lmao!

I now have to post on the "top 5 trolls" thread on the OG.

wonderful. They do have much to learn, indeed.

since when is someone's opinion considered trolling?? Beston is an idiot and so are some of the mods here. just because someone doesn't like Royce doesn't means he needs to be "monitored".

Beston...what last name des your wife go by???....just curious.

"btw do you think amazon is clean? Do you know how much bootlegged/pirated/ and illegal stuff they sell there?"

Please show me a link to one illegal item on Amazon because I think you are full of shit.