ATT-NAGA SUPERFIGHT CHAMPS!

Just got back from Fla and I have to say these were some great fights. Parrumphinha is definately the man to beat at 150. He took advantage of a mistake of Alan to build an early lead that Alan had trouble coming back from. As Alan friend and corner, I have to say how proud I was that he didn't quit, kept fighting and almost caught Parraumpinha at the end with a very tight aknle lock. Props to both guys. I was expecting a great fight bewteen Marcos and Pablo but Marcos looked off and Pablo looked really on. That was the best fight I've seen from Pablo. The fight bewteen Jamal and marcel was the fight of the day IMO. Marcel showed an excellent half guard and Jamal controlled most of the fight. This fight was exciting til the final seconds w/ jamal trying to pass and kimura as time expired. Jeff Monson showed himself to be a beast again as he took Xande down and controlled Xande. Big win for Jeff. Met alot of ATT guys this weekend and they treated up w/ respect and class, Congrats to them on the sweep of the fights.

On a side note, I'd like to thank Pedro and Gui Valente for the use of their school and to Gui for his support of us. Bewteen Gracie Miami and ATT, you guys in Fla have some nice friggin' schools!

Chris Savarese

Tribe Fightwear

TTT

Hey Ron Jeremy Why don't you put your real name on this board and then you can have a reason to open your mouth.

you crazy man

This is Marcos Avellan. For some reason I can't login with my screenname, so I'm posting with my brother's account.

Congrats to Marcel, Parrumpinha, Jeff, Pablo, and the rest of ATT. Pablo came out with a real good game plan and was able to nuetralize any offense that I could try to put together. I was never able to get any rhythm going in my game. Good luck to Pablo and the rest of the guys in the upcoming AFC and ADCC event at the end of the month.

This was a good experience for me. I think I should and could have done better - but that is already in the past. I'm already back in training and getting ready for my next match versus Otto Olson at the ADCC event at the end of the month. This loss has pissed me off and I will be training harder.

Jamal, if you can manage to win a superfight - maybe then I would have any respect for anything you have to say.

Chris, I originally wanted to talk to you to clear things up between the two of us but I got really distracted with a million things at the event and getting tooled and all... :) But I think we had a mutual quiet understanding :) Thanks and talk to you later.

Marcos

Its Marcos again.

I also want to give a congrats to Ricardo Liborio for his award. I wasn't 100% sure what the exact title of the award was - but I think it was NAGA coach of the year.

it was great to see Liborio referee the childrens Gi competition. I wish I had a camera.

Thank's Wade, it was nice meeting you this weekend. Wow I really started some trouble. I have a lot of respect for the guys from ATT, they were all very humble in victory. I never post any BS about any fighters on the net. I have respect for most all of them. If I remember currectly it was you Marcus, who said Alan would get beat by 10 points. Well he did get beat, but it wasn't t 10 points and he showed some life. Now on the other hand somebody else did get beat by 10 points. That is why you don't talk BS on the internet.

An as for winning superfights I'm still working on it. I've won one and lost two close fights. One to Jeff Monson, who beats everyone, and one to Marcel. Hey what are you gonna do, I need to get better. That's why Renzo has me a purple belt.

Oh yea, remember I do this for fun this is not my job. I do work 9 hrs a day then find time to train and party.

Also thanks to the guys from Gracie Miami, Pedro and Gil.

-Jamal

ttt

This is Marcos.

Jamal, Parrumpina is my friend and I have seen him compete many times. It was my opinion that he was going to win by 10 points. Its not trash talk, its what I thought. I didn't say he was going to beat Alan like a red headed step child or anything like that. I think the thread was asking for predictions. If you can't handle predictions that go against what you want - then don't go on the predictions thread.

"An as for winning superfights I've already asked for you brother but I'm sure that wont happen. I also don't hide behind the internet, because I asked it to both of your faces, and got no reply."

Umm... you did get a reply, we both laughed. I can't speak for my brother, but I think it would be a waste of his time to grapple you. Who are you and what have you done? What belt are you? Win something and make it worth David's while. He actually trains for fights, it would be a waste of his time.

Marcos

Jamal, Alan, Savbo1 - Thanks for all the words about
me and I really had a good time! Nice to meet ya!
Marcos - One more time, thanks for the support that
you always gave me.
Looking forward to ADCC Open on Feb 28th against
Joachim Hansen. See you guys there!!

Either of the Avellan brothers who do you guys train under. I believe you own FFC.

Its Marcos

No problem Parrumpinha, I'm confident you will rise to the occasion and beat Joachim Hansen.

I'm going to bed now and will make a new screen name tomorrow. I'll use my new nickname :)

Marcos again.

Computerwarrior, we have our own academy (Freestyle Fighting Academy - FFA) alongside with Mike Cardoso, Efrain Ruiz, Elian Rodriguez, Leonor Avellan, and Ricardo Teixeira.

I used to run an amateur MMA organization a few years ago called the FFC but haven't done anything with it in years. But yeah, that was me.

how come last years was so much bigger than this years nationals?

ttt

ha ha ha, I just got to my office and read the post. I edited my post lastnite when I mentioned calling yur brother out. I realized it was wrong. This is one of the reasons that I hate even looking at this site.

Maybe, i;m nothing in the grappling world. I know that i've beat my share of people. I just don't put up a black belt count, or a broom when ever I win a event. I respect everyone I compete against. I've played very high level sports my whole life, college football wrestling and now Jui Jitsu. The one thing I learned is everyone will suffer a loss. Look at all the greats Jordan, Ali, Montana they all had to lose before they became great. I just hope to learn from my mistakes, as should you.

I'm done posting, I need to go back to work.

parumpa, are you gonna fight Hansen?

Is it a superfight or a division with many people?

lets play nice everybody

Jamie Cruz= a man of peace.