Att:Skilled computer people

I have a very funny video that I would like to post here on HG, but I don´t know how to do it. Can anyone help me out if I send you the file?

I think you would need to put it on a homepage, then provide a link for it. There are many free sites that allow you to make a site. Here is one that comes to mind http://geocities.yahoo.com/ You should also specify what player it is made for(RE real player, windows media...) Im not a computer wiz but i now this is how ive done it in the past....Erick

Thanks alot for the tip Erick. The problem is that I don´t have the actual film-file (its shown on a windows mediaplayer btw), but some kind of shortcut that links to a page that immiedatly opens the mediaPlayer. I got it with an email, so I thought if I email it to someone on here they would be able to figure it out.

But nevermind, if someone is interested, drop your mailadress and I´ll send it to you. It´s a really funny and well-made clip with Jesus and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

hey just copy and past the link then, if it allready on a site it will be easy to cut and paste into a browser window...........Erick

But that´s the problem, it´s not even a link. It´s an attachment (with a shortcut) on an email, and when I click it, it immiedatly opens the mediaplayer without showing the link.

If someone can help me figure out a way to find the link, I´ll post it for sure, because it´s damn funny!

yeah me too, because it means I can´t share it with my HG-brothers and sisters.

well you could forward it to us :)

That was my plan. leave your mailadress here and I´ll send it.