ATT: Whole S&C forum

I just do wrestling.

I am going to be adding boxing to my repertoire pretty soon, and will also be going back to submissions class.

I figure there's no point in bulking for a month and a half, so let's just say I'm into becoming quick, strong, conditioned and cut.

Adam from Conn, Winged Hussar

Just got in from an early start of a 3-week strength program AND it involves eating whatever's available + drinking as much water as I can. Although he was impressed by my typical diet and the volume, he instructed me to eat even more. S&C coach works with youth (under 18) Wrestlers, boxers, and Judokas in the area.

I haven't lifted in 10 years or so but getting back to good form was relatively painless and easy since I remember the mechanics and he monitored everything. I was warned that I need to stick with the program for 3 weeks. Today was Day 1 - "maximal" strength: low reps @ max weight for a noob. I went through 5 sets 3 reps of 5 or was it 6 different exercises ... squats, leg curls, cable row, bench press, barbell curl, etc.

I brought a gallon of water with me ,,, finished that and probably drank 2 more gallons. Day 1 was VERY, VERY hard. I will probably take a nap after an early lunch. I can see how it'll be easy to sleep at least 10 hours nightly. Also, finally bought and drank "supplements" which I've always avoided.

Day 1 borders on insane for a returning to lifting noob like me ... Day 2 tomorrow will be "endurance" strength: high reps ...

do u mean sicilian?

ttt