Attack on Titan

Those who are into anime, this here is an epic gem.

http://www.watchanimeon.com/attack-on-titan-episode-1/

Been current with the manga, stocked that they turned it into an anime. Though just two episodes in, I have to say the manga was much more gruesome and graphic. Phone Post

For later Phone Post 3.0

Periodik - 

Been current with the manga, stocked that they turned it into an anime. Though just two episodes in, I have to say the manga was much more gruesome and graphic. Phone Post

Found out it was based on a manga after the fact...and I agree.
The storyline is great too...i'm impressed to say the least.

one last shameless bump for those that might appreciate this anime

Later Phone Post 3.0

Just about to catch up on ep 13, though I'd say I've been enjoying Suisei no Gargantia more.

VTFU! That was equal parts crazy, and awesome!

johnnypayne - Just about to catch up on ep 13, though I'd say I've been enjoying Suisei no Gargantia more.

Yeh I saw the cover, never even bothered to read about it. Something about armored flying suits and the like, can't get into those genres for some reason. Like Guyver and Gundam for example.

Convince me to change my assumption.

Granpa - VTFU! That was equal parts crazy, and awesome!

-700! Thanks man!

For l8tr

Heard about this show from a friend earlier this week, may try it out

Quick spoiler-free synopsis por favor, haven't seen a god anime in a while Phone Post

Story starts with humanity hiding behind 3 walled fortresses/provinces.
For more than 100 years they've erected 150ft walls to keep Titans out. Titans are giants of different heights. Seem they only attack humans for kill as they don't have digestive systems.
All of a sudden, a Titan taller than the first Wall(Maria) kicks the Wall open and smaller Titans start coming inside the first walled city/province...
The humans are defended by the walls/cannons and elite fighters( that, so far, have been no match for the Titans )...they've been trying to start outposts outside the wall'd cities for quite a few years, always failing.

or what david said...ffs typing all that!

Thanks brosepha, watching now Phone Post 3.0

Good shit, gonna check it out.

Thanks brosephs! Phone Post

It's currently streaming on Crunchyroll (up to episode 13 - I believe there are 25 episodes and an OVA

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan

The manga is 10 volumes and still ongoing.

Sub Phone Post