Attention Ariel Helwani

A huge fan of your interviews.

Do us a favour and interview Rogers to shed light on the rumours of his knockdown/knockout of Brock.

ttt

ttt

ttt

If you guys want him to do a UG Q&A, he might be game? I can ask at least?

hell yeah ask him

Kirik -  If you guys want him to do a UG Q&A, he might be game? I can ask at least?

Of course we would love that. I'm sure a lot of UGers have many questions for him.

You're the man Kirik. Keep up the good work.

Oh man that would be great. I already have several questions for him.

ttt for Q&A

ttt for Q&A

Hey guys,

Would love to do a Q&A. Not sure if anyone other than my mom and sister would show up, but hey, I would be honored! Just let me know when and where, and I will gladly be there.

As for Brett, I tried to talk to him yesterday, but got shut down. I also tried for Fedor but he left immediately after the PC. Bummer.

ttt

Ariel Helwani - Hey guys,

Would love to do a Q&A. Not sure if anyone other than my mom and sister would show up, but hey, I would be honored! Just let me know when and where, and I will gladly be there.

As for Brett, I tried to talk to him yesterday, but got shut down. I also tried for Fedor but he left immediately after the PC. Bummer.

set this up kirik!

Ariel Helwani - Hey guys,

I assure you I will def be there. No, this is not your mom lol

i prefer ariel piperfawn

say the guy is the best MMA interviewer is faint praise imo

the guy is good interviewer period.

thanks for all the great work

I also want the Q&A.  Thanks Ariel! 

mmasam - A huge fan of your interviews.

Do us a favour and interview Rogers to shed light on the rumours of his knockdown/knockout of Brock.

What's this?  Rogers KO'd Brock?

Was Kirik's offer to do a Q&A with Brett or Ariel? I took it as Brett.

awkward

ttt for a forum Q&A.

this is why i love the UG