Attention Chael P. Sonnen

I heard you babbling on your podcast that there is no one who can beat Khabob…bla bla bla

Listen you squarehead! Look up the name and remember Gregor Gillespie. Undefeated 10-0 fighter and NCAA D1 wrestling champion. He is a very good athlete and his striking is coming along.

LOL listen you blockhead, often times 2 great wrestlers cancel each other out and the fight remains standing.  Khabib by KO due to striking experience.  

Now listen here limp dick, you better watch your tone when addressing an icon. This man lifts bar bell plates, eats t bone steaks, and is sweeter than a German chocolate cake. He’s the women’s pet and the men’s regret. The reflection of perfection that gets all of our attention. He’s got the biggest arms, the greatest charms, and he does a whole lotta harm.

Carry this lesson up your ass son,

YOU NEVER PISS OFF A GANGSTER!

Conor Bless You

8flat - 

LOL listen you blockhead, often times 2 great wrestlers cancel each other out and the fight remains standing.  Khabib by KO due to striking experience.  

Awesome lol

Country Breakfast - Now listen here limp dick, you better watch your tone when addressing an icon. This man lifts bar bell plates, eats t bone steaks, and is sweeter than a German chocolate cake. He's the women's pet and the men's regret. The reflection of perfection that gets all of our attention. He's got the biggest arms, the greatest charms, and he does a whole lotta harm.

Conor Bless You

Awesome lol

Other than that, I like Gillespie, he's got a good future.  Besides, he's a fisherman:  

Country Breakfast - Now listen here limp dick, you better watch your tone when addressing an icon. This man lifts bar bell plates, eats t bone steaks, and is sweeter than a German chocolate cake. He's the women's pet and the men's regret. The reflection of perfection that gets all of our attention. He's got the biggest arms, the greatest charms, and he does a whole lotta harm.

Conor Bless You

HAHAHAH

Uh, Chael is that you?

Don’t need to disrespect Uncle Chael just to praise Gregor…

T

ShanTheMan - Don't need to disrespect Uncle Chael just to praise Gregor....

Calling Chael a squarehead is not disrespect. The gangster does have a big ol’HGH block of a head. And he does babble. All of which I enjoy. So no, I am not disrespecting the American Gangster. Bad things happen, bodies go missing. I know who I am dealing with.

Country Breakfast - Now listen here limp dick, you better watch your tone when addressing an icon. This man lifts bar bell plates, eats t bone steaks, and is sweeter than a German chocolate cake. He's the women's pet and the men's regret. The reflection of perfection that gets all of our attention. He's got the biggest arms, the greatest charms, and he does a whole lotta harm.

Conor Bless You

Hi, Chael! I’m your biggest fan!

WalkOff -
ShanTheMan - Don't need to disrespect Uncle Chael just to praise Gregor....

Calling Chael a squarehead is not disrespect. The gangster does have a big ol’HGH block of a head. And he does babble. All of which I enjoy. So no, I am not disrespecting the American Gangster. Bad things happen, bodies go missing. I know who I am dealing with.

You sound like the type to just publicly jaywalk in West Linn. We got a name for you guys, and it aint champ.

8flat -

Have you seen Gillespie fight?

his striking is already on par or better than khabib 

Conor Bless You

Best trash talker of all time. Fuck Conor

No hespect…

Someonestolemysocks -
8flat -

Have you seen Gillespie fight?

his striking is already on par or better than khabib 

Look at who they're facing.  Gillespie wouldn't look that good against Khabib's last 5 opponents. 

Gillespie is ranked #48, LOL, do you serisouly think he'd beat the #2?

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/current-top-ten-lightweight-mma-fighters-155-pounds

Conor Bless You

is this roid rage?

Rubber Bando - 

Conor Bless You

I fucking love this post

I want Chael to read it literally word for word on his next podcast… It’s fuckin perfect lol! Awesome job CB

WalkOff - I heard you babbling on your podcast that there is no one who can beat Khabob..bla bla bla

Listen you squarehead! Look up the name and remember Gregor Gillespie. Undefeated 10-0 fighter and NCAA D1 wrestling champion. He is a very good athlete and his striking is coming along.

clever but he didnt really say that. he said he put more pressure than any fighter and he say either him or conor winning a potential fight depending on who impliments their game plan.