ATTENTION: CHRIS CAMOZZI!!!

That is all.

VU. He stepped up on a few days notice to take on a badass like Jacare when nobody else would.

Seriously. Huge fucking balls. Phone Post 3.0

HUGE respect for him. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, the guy is a straight up gangster. 

Balls of steel, total respect Chris, hope the UFC keep you around Phone Post 3.0

WAT Chris.

You are a stud brother. Idiots on reddit were saying how there was zero chance of you taking any damage since this would be a ground fight.

You stepped in there with a superior fighter and gave it everything you had. No shame in being outclassed by Jacare on the ground.

Get a few more wins under your belt and make another run in the UFC. Great to see you back. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - HUGE respect for him. Phone Post 3.0

Respect! I wouldn't fuck with Jacare on six years notice. You're the man, Chris. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you guys. I appreciate it Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - Thank you guys. I appreciate it Phone Post 3.0
No thank you bud. Team Dreamy Eyes 4 Life Phone Post 3.0

Dreamy Eyes, congrats back to the UFC!!!

Team dreamy eyes for life !! Phone Post 3.0

Team Dreamy Eyes for life (lol I bet Hack never thought a team would get created...it's a solid jacket though) Phone Post 3.0

Solid effort Chris. Much respect.

Chris,

Has Joe told you if you will get another chance at a top 15 MW in the UFC? You deserve another chance. Phone Post 3.0

War Camozzi

For real! Phone Post 3.0

I hope you're not as down as you looked directly after the fight Chris. To take on arguably a top 10 p4p'er on six days notice, you still win dude. In a day and age where half the fighters wanna duck fights until they get what they want, it's guys like yourself that still epitomise the word 'fighter'.

Anyone, anywhere, any fuckin time. You've got a lot of fans for life on here, and you must be a great guy too cause the UG hate mob haven't turned on you in all these years! Phone Post 3.0

Love camozzi