Attention Fellow Z Level Celebrities

I don't know if its the Summer time heat starting to creep in, but I have noticed that the low rung of celebrities, myself included are getting fired up. I'm writing this as a guide and also a reminder that there is no reason to get fired up at what the throngs of anonymus bashers, average pencil pushers, and desk chair-cage fighters have to say.

You chose to be in a life of limelight. This doesn't mean that you can't soak up the affection that you will undoubtedly recieve, but you also must deal with the inevitable critisicm that you will have to endure in order to maintain your public figure. If you lose your temper with these people, you will just drive yourself bananas. If you get drunk and write an angry open letter, that includes some of your sexual exploits, you will definitely have to apologize to your mother the next day, as well as any girl you happen to be dating.

The simple FRAT-less answer is, if you don't want to be critiqued by every fanboy on the internet, feel free to stand BEHIND the camera, and behind only. Working on my TV show I've met countless people that work happily behind the camera and make a tremendous amount of money. You don't know who they are, and can't talk shit about them, but they still reap the benefits of whatever they happen to be filming.

Mayhem

P.S.

Sorry I kicked Jacare in the head illegally and "ruined a great event" it really was unintentional.

First

Right on Jason, look forward to seeing the rematch!

Excellent damage control, good job.

I love the P.S. lol

He is so eloquent !

war mayhem.

Mayhem, I nearly choked at vagina-headed brazilian...that's brutal, but hilarious.

:-)

Damage control? More like stirring up the pot again. But I respect the dude. And Mayhem, you are at least a C List celeb, imo..

Look forward to the rematch!

I didn't actually see the fight but that doesn't matter because I took it upon myself to jump to the conclusion that you are a devil worshiper, panty sniffer, racist asshole. My kind of guy.

ttt

The anonymus bashers, average pencil pushers, and desk chair-cage fighters help pay your bills.

ttt

Yeah right besides the fact it was ruled illegal and a no contest that was friggin sweet when you kicked that brazilian in the head. People are only talking shit because it was you doing the kicking, if that was jose kickin choi in the head after he knocked him down with a vicious over hand right, he would be recieving mark coleman like praise for his killer instinct.

MayheM -   I don't know if its the Summer time heat starting to creep in, but I have noticed that the low rung of celebrities, myself included are getting fired up. I'm writing this as a guide and also a reminder that there is no reason to get fired up at what the throngs of anonymus bashers, average pencil pushers, and desk chair-cage fighters have to say.

You chose to be in a life of limelight. This doesn't mean that you can't soak up the affection that you will undoubtedly recieve, but you also must deal with the inevitable critisicm that you will have to endure in order to maintain your public figure. If you lose your temper with these people, you will just drive yourself bananas. If you get drunk and write an angry open letter, that includes some of your sexual exploits, you will definitely have to apologize to your mother the next day, as well as any girl you happen to be dating.

The simple FRAT-less answer is, if you don't want to be critiqued by every fanboy on the internet, feel free to stand BEHIND the camera, and behind only. Working on my TV show I've met countless people that work happily behind the camera and make a tremendous amount of money. You don't know who they are, and can't talk shit about them, but they still reap the benefits of whatever they happen to be filming.

Mayhem

P.S.

Sorry I kicked Jacare in the head illegally and "ruined a great event" it really was unintentional.

Makes sense. Having haters are the price of fame.

Lovin it

Your mom knows you have sex??? EEEKKKK!!! How embarrassing!!!

This average pencil pusher offers his admiration and respect. Shit happens. You didn't ruin anything.

Crazy things happen in fights Mayhem. Cannot wait to see it resolved in the ring hopefully at Dream 10. By the way, what did you say to Jacare that got him so fired up at the end?

Tons -  The anonymus bashers, average pencil pushers, and desk chair-cage fighters help pay your bills.

operative word , help ! Mayhem did the work .