Attention Joe Rogan

Way better fight companion , just saying. Phone Post 3.0

He don't post here no more, esé. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - He don't post here no more, esé. Phone Post 3.0
I bet he's a heavey lurker.

Hey remember "Hog watch", if you haven't seen this hit up YouTube for "Rogan hog watch" Phone Post 3.0

ShootProod -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - He don't post here no more, esé. Phone Post 3.0
I bet he's a heavey lurker.

Hey remember "Hog watch", if you haven't seen this hit up YouTube for "Rogan hog watch" Phone Post 3.0
Lol, will do!! Phone Post 3.0

Just watched, hilarious!! Phone Post 3.0

Also, happy birthday! Phone Post 3.0

But stop doing that "holla" thing where you're like ebi 7 sept 11th holla in a high pitch voice. And no more Brazilian accent with the presh and posish. And while we're at it when u and eddie go on and on for 15 min about Turkish oil wrestling, please remember that it is a podcast and people are listening.

other then that, awesome stuff, so much better without schwaub and a group of people, it's way better just u and eddie or u and Joey. 

TakinAllFades -

But stop doing that "holla" thing where you're like ebi 7 sept 11th holla in a high pitch voice. And no more Brazilian accent with the presh and posish. And while we're at it when u and eddie go on and on for 15 min about Turkish oil wrestling, please remember that it is a podcast and people are listening.

other then that, awesome stuff, so much better without schwaub and a group of people, it's way better just u and eddie or u and Joey. 

I thought that Turkish oil wrestling shit was fucking hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Maybe try sticking your finger up eddie,s ass while doing the podcast. I bet it would be hilarious!!