Attention MODS!!

I got you're attention for no good reason at all. :-)

Phone Post

Excellent. Phone Post 3.0

Really fuckface?

-Drama Phone Post

"fuck you goof" Phone Post

well done

IDOHARM -
Babyhand - I got you're attention for no good reason at all. :-)

Phone Post
Your* Phone Post 3.0

This whole grammar nazi thing is annoying.

It might be funny if you weren't a blue-collar roofer, but thats exactly what you are, a roofer.

-Drama Phone Post

Dammit drama. Phone Post

IDOHARM -
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM -

Phone Post
Your* Phone Post 3.0

It might be funny if you weren't a blue-collar roofer, but thats exactly what you are, a roofer.

-Drama Phone Post

It's not supposed to be funny. We should all be fully capable of spelling simple words correctly and using them in the proper context. If I'm nothing but a blue collar roofer and I'm more intelligent than you, you're probably legally retarded. Phone Post 3.0
He is a dick, don't pay him any mind....

-Drama- Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM -

Phone Post
Your* Phone Post 3.0

-Drama Phone Post

It's not supposed to be funny. We should all be fully capable of spelling simple words correctly and using them in the proper context. If I'm nothing but a blue collar roofer and I'm more intelligent than you, you're probably legally retarded. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_granite007 -
IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM -

Phone Post
Your* Phone Post 3.0

-Drama Phone Post

Lmao! Phone Post 3.0