Attention Mods

good idea, but probably won't happen.I don't see why not. It will make Kirik's life easier and the mods' life easier.

In a perfect world that would happen NWS, it makes perfect sense. BUt people in positions of power like to powertrip, and this prevents them from doing so.

whatsup ryan? I'm back, thanks!

Mr. Hester,

Then you can side with me how frustrating it is to hear you are participating in a scam. Like I told Adam, if he is not getting the results from the post that he is looking for, he needs to take them down and try another avenue. Not everyone is interested in participating in helping others. I'm sure you can agree with this.

Mr. Hester & Koma you do a fine job here and it is very much appreciated. Many don't know that you are here on a volunteer basis and might take it for granted. Whatever the outcome is on the most recent situation, you have my full support on the actions you take.

Good Luck and thank you gain.

J.Lester

Wow, & so it continues??? LOL

Koma & Popeye, YAY!!!!!!!

*looks around for rogue mod attack* :)

Gordon,
My question was if you had noticed a trend of the same people posting on the anti-mod threads. I have seen the same several names upset at having their posts deleted or accounts frozen. I notice thousands use the site but only a handful are upset at the mods. I have also noticed the ones upset are the same names I have seen making ridiculous posts that in my opinion are trolling.

On another matter, Rape Prevention seminars are a wake up call. In a career for several years I saw the effects of Rape. What is more horifying are the effects rape has in their lives (e.g. manic depression, divorce, suicide, drugs, etc) it totally destroys them. I also saw the effects of child rape in this same career. The effect on their lives is even more devastating than when the crime happens to adults. Horrible stuff...........

lol