*ATTENTION* Sweet Blade Brown

My sweet Blade.  How is your weekemd going?  I just wanted to check in and remind you to belief in yourself and who cares what people say about you.  As I always say, if they can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at you best.  You are beautiful, no matter what they say.  

I love you my sweet Blade, always remember that.  This entire forum loves you deeply.  Sweet Blade.  Toodles. 

I can't wait to see what Sweet Blake Brown says in response to Mookie's question. I hope he replies in this thread.

Also, I intuitively sense that this thread is going to be the "February 2017 Thread of the Month™."

Sweet Blake is a American Treasure. 

I dedicate this song to sweet Blade

It is dusty in here.  

Bill Withers predicted the meteoric rise of Sweet Blake Brown, pound-for-pound one of the most gifted posters the OG has ever had. All heart and talent, Sweet Blake Brown fell prey to some scheming evil mods.

Lean on Mookie, Sweet Blake. Just lean on Mookie.

I wish we could all hold hands and sing Lean on Me together.  Sweet Blade, if you feel the urge to cry, it is okay.  

I clicked on the "Lean on Me" video, but I was crying so hard after the first 5 or 6 notes on the piano (first few seconds of the video) that I couldn't hear anything anymore. My sobbing drown out the song.

Steve you never get tired of this ?

Don't interfere with this thread, TK. You are being negative and creating facts not in evidence.

Mookie 3:16 -

It is dusty in here.  

You spelled retarded wrong Mook.

Straydog24 -

It is dusty in here.  

Don't ever address me directly again. 

Straydog24 -

It is dusty in here.  

we aim to keep things positive here. Not nice.

ThreadKiller -

Steve you never get tired of this ?

What are you even talking about?   You're being disrespectful.  

come hither, Sweet Blake. There are so many good posts left for you to make. So many posters yet to be touched.

Come hither.  Our sweet Blake.  

MMA Playwright - 
Straydog24 - 

It is dusty in here.  

Don't ever address me directly again.

Hmmm.Que?