Attention Zviggy

Zviggy, its cade apparently u recieved a real gay message from my msn whilst i was in bali, let me tell u it was not from me as i forgot to log out of msn when i was in a internet chat shack so yeah it wasn't me.

cheers Cade

ps Justin shall die by a sppon to the eye

Do these words mean anything to you Zviggy

"having a blast in bali man! I met this guy from Sweeden he loves MMA. We got really drunk and talked about fights. I woke up in his appartment next to him my bum was a bit sore and really sticky. I got scared and ran. But I really liked it it was fun. You should try it man"

;)

Justin

Way to go Cade, I always knew you had it in ya, mate... (or is that 'had it in ya mate'??) ;-P

I was literally in tears :D

J

IM SO GLAD THAT JUSTIN EXPLIANED TO U THAT THIS IS HOW IT ALL HAPPENED

1- i got onto msn in a chat facility in bali

2- i started talking to justin

3- i finish using the internet and left the facility

4- I FUCKIGN FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF MY MSN

5- then some swedish back packer go onto my msn and justin thought he was talking to me

6- justin soon realised that he was not talking to me and told the swedish dude to type a message to zviggy who is in my friends list

7- thats how that story was started

IT WAS NOT ME NONE OF THAT HAPPENED

REGARDS CADE BROWN

I still laugh at this.

I offered Chris a room to share with you at XFC4 before I confessed to him ;)

Justin
ps He said he'd share the room!

ha ha staying in my room is not as half scary as it was for me staying with big Pedro at xfc fight club, man that guy is a champion but strewth he scared the shit out of me, picture this a 130kg monster threatening to rape u at night when u r less than half his weight man i was packing myself, in the end i knew he was joking but just the thought of it is pretting bad.

cade,

ps justin payback is a bitch