Attitude opinion question. Belcher or Sonnen?

The recent commets by Alan got me thinking. Which do you prefer? The humble and pretty accuarate Alan.
Or the self promoting Oregon Gangster?

Both good fighters. One sells way more PPV's but not because he's better necessarily. He knows how to hype a fight. Borderline genius at it.

What's your preference, UG?

As a fighter. Belcher. Sonnen is entertaining to listen to though.

Why can't you like them both? Phone Post

Warzone209 -  Let's see Sonnen win 3 LHW Fights before we talk title shot...This is UFC not WWe ffs.

What are you even talking about.

As a person, I have more respect for Belcher.

As a fighter, I'm more excited about Chael so far and that could very well be partly(big) because he's got me wrapped around his finger with his top of the pile fight hyping skills.

Smellde Gluve - As a person, I have more respect for Belcher.

As a fighter, I'm more excited about Chael so far and that could very well be partly(big) because he's got me wrapped around his finger with his top of the pile fight hyping skills.

For real? Belcher is far more entertaining and well rounded as a fighter. I honestly believe Belcher would either knock out or submit Chael. The dude is crafty as hell and does his homework

I prefer people being real. I respect Chael's game though.

cheesesteak - 
Smellde Gluve - As a person, I have more respect for Belcher.

For real? Belcher is far more entertaining and well rounded as a fighter. I honestly believe Belcher would either knock out or submit Chael. The dude is crafty as hell and does his homework

Yupp, for real.

As I said a fight with Chael involved excites me more at this point and it might be his hyping skills more than fighting but I think he's great at both.

Coming as close as he did to defeating Anderson in their first fight made me respect his skills massively.

If they announced Chael Vs Bones tomorrow, that'd excite me so much more than Belcher Vs Bones.

That's how I feel about it.

And I'm a fresh Belcher fan growing more and more fan-atic about him.

what's better, chocolate pebbles or fruity pebbles?

oh wait, they are both AWESOME

Chimonos Revenge - Why can't you like them both? Phone Post

You absolutely can. I do. Phone Post

I think Chael and Belcher are both honest and humble, the difference being Chael will use his schtick to hype a fight. Whenever Chael is in an analyst position like on MMA Live or the Fox commentating he is very honest and unbias of his analysis. Even when he was hyping the Anderson fight he went on there and gave praise to Anderson for his skills.

You have to love both guys as fighters, Alan is more skilled in the striking and submissions but Chael brings it. Everyone can be humble and honest before an Anderson fight but they usually freeze, Chael did exactly what he said he was going to do and got caught at the end. Even the 2nd fight he dominated the 1st round and was doing well the 2nd round until the spinning backfist.

If you can realize what Chaels schtick is and understand it has made him a multi-millionaire and put more money in his opponents pockets and drawn more attention to mma I don't see how you can not like the guy. He's taken kids in the back for pictures right out of the crowd after the Stann fight I believe, signs every autograph, and even includes some honesty in alot of his schtick.

Oh and the "he didnt deserve the title shot against Jon Jones" problem many have on here. Of course he doesnt, he would even agree to that but he was HELPING the UFC, something Jon Jones and Jackson should try and do. He got the call from Dana not the other way around. Was Jones the most deserving of the Shogun title shot, no but when Rashad got hurt he was given an opportunity. Many on here argued he was not ready yet. Give Chael a break.

Both Alan and Chael kick ass and would be great to have a few beers with.

KrazyZenki -  I think Chael and Belcher are both honest and humble, the difference being Chael will use his schtick to hype a fight. Whenever Chael is in an analyst position like on MMA Live or the Fox commentating he is very honest and unbias of his analysis. Even when he was hyping the Anderson fight he went on there and gave praise to Anderson for his skills.

You have to love both guys as fighters, Alan is more skilled in the striking and submissions but Chael brings it. Everyone can be humble and honest before an Anderson fight but they usually freeze, Chael did exactly what he said he was going to do and got caught at the end. Even the 2nd fight he dominated the 1st round and was doing well the 2nd round until the spinning backfist.

If you can realize what Chaels schtick is and understand it has made him a multi-millionaire and put more money in his opponents pockets and drawn more attention to mma I don't see how you can not like the guy. He's taken kids in the back for pictures right out of the crowd after the Stann fight I believe, signs every autograph, and even includes some honesty in alot of his schtick.

Oh and the "he didnt deserve the title shot against Jon Jones" problem many have on here. Of course he doesnt, he would even agree to that but he was HELPING the UFC, something Jon Jones and Jackson should try and do. He got the call from Dana not the other way around. Was Jones the most deserving of the Shogun title shot, no but when Rashad got hurt he was given an opportunity. Many on here argued he was not ready yet. Give Chael a break.

Both Alan and Chael kick ass and would be great to have a few beers with.

Pretty much this imo. Phone Post

Zeph - 
Warzone209 -  Let's see Sonnen win 3 LHW Fights before we talk title shot...This is UFC not WWe ffs.

No one knows.

He repeats the same sentences in every thread.

He is like one of those loud, obnoxious used car salesman TV commercials.

Gets your attention at first, but then you realize that they just keep saying the same thing, and it's just a pudgy guy in a cheap suit, and you tune it out.

Absolutely a fan of both but I get way more hyped for a Chael Sonnen fight. No matter who else is fighting on a card he makes you feel like his fight is THE fight to watch. Phone Post

Warzone209 -
Zeph - 

Talking about all chaels attitude is to talk shit and get title shots for doing so.  Belcher at least takes fights wins and is working his way up the ladder.

Chael did all of that at middleweight. He absolutely dominated Okami and Marquardt. He got a rematch based on how the first fight went and because EVERYONE wanted to see it.

He was going to get the shot at 205 because he was the one who was willing to take it on 8 days notice when nobody at 205 stepped up to the plate. Phone Post