ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

2Jupes!!!!!

I think it was a TERRIBLE mistake to leave the forum.

Listen to me, IHAVETOTALKFAST:

Have you SEEN what that fleshy canister of human filth Avellan has been saying about you???? Have you?? Right here on MMA.tv????? YOUR OLD STOMPING GROUNDS.

Look, man!

People are on his thread simply RAVING about him. "Avellan is hilarious"

AND SO ON!

Just give me a second while I catch my breath.

NO! THERE ISN'T ANY TIME!

2Jupes, when you left the forum, you basically threw up a banner the size of an Easter Island head statute saying, "Come trash me on the UG. And, guess what? I'm not going to be there to defend myself."

Horrible, horrible, terrible mistake! Sonofab*tch this is bad.

The tides are swinging sideways. Currents of popular opinion are EDDYING and WHIRLING.

LOOK. AT. ME. WHEN. I'M. TALKING!

It's not too late, but DAMMIT.

Time is TICKING.

Defend yourself, JUPES2!

screams heavenwards

2 Likes

LMAO!!!!!!

Spin thread of the century!!!

Maybe of all time for the FUTA Army!!

1 Like

Until Twoto Juptiz Phone Post

I can get behind a thread like this. 2Jupes Army?

This is like having gun free zones at schools.
It just gives the bad guys a target.

Jimmy Rustler - 

Hmm im trying to figure out if OP is a fag or not

Probably, but TTT.

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

1 Like

Where is Squared Circle when you absolutely need him?

-Until Jupes

what are you babbling about, Jimmy Rustler?

EBM - 

Where is Squared Circle when you absolutely need him?

-Until Jupes

lol

2Jupes Never Die T-Shirt + enriched PRIDE format text + superCalo watermark on back of shirt = $$$profit$$$ like you've never seen before

Jimmy Rustler has a keen eye for the ghey, pegged me pretty good earlier I have to say.

I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13

WHERE IS LOAW?! Phone Post

MostUGersAreGhey - I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

You may have been clipped by friendly fire, Rickstorm is still learning to control the deletion feature and power can be intoxicating

MostUGersAreGhey - I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

Quoted because of the SN.

Not sure what my sexuality has to do with all this. But I do have a procedural question.

2Jupes "came back" to the UG on the very first page of this rally thread. What do we do now? Delete the thread? let it die? keep on trucking in the hope that he goes away again, so we can ttt the thread?

Would it be weird if I put my velvet pants on while in this thread? Not only because I'm not wearing any pants...but...ya know, for other reasons that I may or may not be able to disclose to the public eye.

BRB