ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

6ULDV8 - 
MostUGersAreGhey - I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

Quoted because of the SN.

I was thinking of changing it to MostModsAreGhey!

Untill 2jups Phone Post

subadubdubbed Phone Post

Someone say something about my wife, anyone, just do it, sooner the better.  Worse the better so I can fuel something upwards of a four year absence from this thread, then maybe TTT it in four years and I'll post a tilde

2JupitersTooMany - 

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!

In order for us to say something about your wife, you have to pinky promise to break up with her AT LEAST 22 times on Twitter and 14 times on Facebook....THEN, I'll bet my Bears tickets you'll get a few comments...

Deal?

2JupitersTooMany -

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

My subconscious is channeling Towelie right now.

"Man, I don't even know what's goin' on right now..." Phone Post

EBM - 

In order for us to say something about your wife, you have to pinky promise to break up with her AT LEAST 22 times on Twitter and 14 times on Facebook....THEN, I'll bet my Bears tickets you'll get a few comments...

Deal?

Sure, the only life change required will be creating a Twitter account, the pattern will otherwise play itself out naturally.  If you'd like, work in something about her having worked as an engineer at a window company, that would be nice.

I hope Jupes posts on every page of this thread. This thread could get up to page 888 for all I care...

I'll just drone on, pretending that he has never shown up once. But then I'll hate him for posting a thread 2 1/2 yrs from now saying: "This is for the 2Jupes Army....check out my websites www.2jupes.com, www.twitter.com/2jupes2many

2JupitersTooMany -

Someone say something about my wife, anyone, just do it, sooner the better.  Worse the better so I can fuel something upwards of a four year absence from this thread, then maybe TTT it in four years and I'll post a tilde

Oh your wife? Yea I heard shes a real nice lafy, a classy broad

COME AT ME BRO Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -

Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she Gus? Phone Post

I wish myself would tell my self how I am feeling right now.

You guys better dial it down or I'm leaving this thread.

Jimmy Rustler - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

post pics of her boobs

if they are nice i will compliment, of they are ugly i will insult her

I did that once at her prompting while drinking sake and eating sushi, the thread is out there somewhere, I may have had it deleted, have to run a conflict check on my right brain.

2JupitersTooMany -
Jimmy Rustler - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

post pics of her boobs

if they are nice i will compliment, of they are ugly i will insult her

I did that once at her prompting while drinking sake and eating sushi, the thread is out there somewhere, I may have had it deleted, have to run a conflict check on my right brain.

Pics of you eating sushi or GTFO Phone Post

what the fuck is going on here?

If I come to find out that mods are censoring 2jupes, I'm going back to fucking Sherdog.

Dark times are upon us, frens.

TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah
calm your jimmies, young one.

The easiest way for the mods to censor me is to give me the power to ban myself.  Eventually my self loathing would clean up the mess on its on.

2JupitersTooMany - 

Until?