Attn: 303 re: Your thoughts?

What is your gut feeling on this NFL Stat page?

Bluenamer can you embed?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular

LMFAO

i'm so glad i picked him up on one of my fantasy teams this week.....

THANK GOD for the trent green injury!!!

Well Hawkeye, I would venture a guess that since Chicago has been blessed with incredible QB these past few years you would know that it takes more than a great QB to win games. How about a defense that has yet to give up a TD and has their offense playing like shit to further give the other team chances to score.

Honestly I have no idea what the problem is this year. It is not just Plummer. I would say that the play calling these past two games has been horrible.

We are getting a lot of mixed messages here in Denver. We have been told whichever one of the Bells is playing better will get the majority of the carries and be the "Starter" here in Denver. Mike Bell has impressed but Tatum Bell is back to his old ways. Being at the game this past weekend I can say that Mike Bell had no business being in the game on 2nd and 1 on the goaline in a division game where our offense was playing like shit. They gave him the ball, he made a rookie mistake tried to do do much with it and ended up losing yards rather than run head first into the pile and either get no gain or push the pile a few inches. Tatum Bell is playing amazing and should get the ball at least 20 times a game.

Honestly it just looks like something has been changed from last year. I do not know if it is Kubiak, or something Shanahan has seen in the offense reagrding Plummer but it just seems like were are playing completely different from last year. Yes Plummer has struggled, out of the 4 picks he has thrown I would say 2 were just plain bad decisions on his part. The first one against the Rams and the one against KC where he threw into double coverage. Tood Devoe jumped way too early on the 2nd pick in Stl and the ball was tipped right into another defenders hands on the 3rd. Granted it is still Jakes fault, but something just does not look right.

I am not saying it will not be fixed, and I believe that Mike Shanahan for all the grief he gets from people on here, sometimes in Denver, and around the league is still one of the best offensive coaches in the game and will right this ship. I do not think that anyone will disagree that we do have a lot of talent here and as of right now are not playing up to the level we are capable of playing. It will get fixed, I will almost guarantee it, and when it does watch out because our defense has been playing amazing.

"I would say that the play calling these past two games has been horrible. "

That's what happens when you lose big poppa Kubiak!!!

"It will get fixed, I will almost guarantee it, and when it does watch out because our defense has been playing amazing."

LMFAO

• The Rams

"THANK GOD for the trent green injury!!!"

your a fucking d-bag

well i dont really thak God for it...but it forced me to pick up grossman on one of my fantasy teams this week

Yea, the Rams had a grea offensive showing against us. With drives starting inside Denvers 30 a few times and settling for field goals.