ATTN: Adam Hunter

I'd like to check out your show on Sunday, but can't find where to get tickets. It'll be me, (in a wheelchair), with 1 or 2 extras. If you can send me in the right direction for tix, I'd greatly appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0

You going to the vegas show or a different one?

Vegas on Sunday... I don't even know where it's at tho. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy the show if u end up going. I wanna see Adam live one of these days. Phone Post 3.0

My stitcher feed hasn't put on a new show since May is it still going? Phone Post 3.0

MMAQuadfather - I'd like to check out your show on Sunday, but can't find where to get tickets. It'll be me, (in a wheelchair), with 1 or 2 extras. If you can send me in the right direction for tix, I'd greatly appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
Hit him up on Twitter or pm here and he said he would comp tix to his shows. Have fun man!! Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom -
MMAQuadfather - I'd like to check out your show on Sunday, but can't find where to get tickets. It'll be me, (in a wheelchair), with 1 or 2 extras. If you can send me in the right direction for tix, I'd greatly appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
Hit him up on Twitter or pm here and he said he would comp tix to his shows. Have fun man!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the advice, Tom. Good looking out. :) I've still got your $ put away for the sbc. Phone Post 3.0

You west coast guys have all the fun shit... Phone Post 3.0

Bobby91k - Enjoy the show if u end up going. I wanna see Adam live one of these days. Phone Post 3.0

you must. I have seen him a couple times. Do yourself a favor and introduce yourself BEFORE the show if you can......trust me

You will have tickets. They will be under the name QuadFather at the Box Office Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Adam. Very much appreciated :) Phone Post 3.0

Ever make it to MInnesota? There's supposedly a comedy community in Minneapolis but I may be thinking about the 90s. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
You will have tickets. They will be under the name QuadFather at the Box Office Phone Post 3.0
One of the many reasons I love this forum. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
That's badass. Phone Post 3.0

Adam is a beast on the UG Phone Post 3.0

A wild good guy Adam appears! Phone Post 3.0

Adam is a genuine nice guy, that happens to be hilarious with an overactive sex drive. Kinda like Bill Clinton. Phone Post 3.0

This is awesome. Adam that is very cool of you have a great time Quadfather Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Ever make it to MInnesota? There's supposedly a comedy community in Minneapolis but I may be thinking about the 90s. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah l'll be at the House of Comedy at The Mall of America in Jan. Would love to hang with you there. Phone Post 3.0

JToller - This is awesome. Adam that is very cool of you have a great time Quadfather Phone Post 3.0
Hey Adam, hate to nitpick, but if possible, can you put those under The MMAQuadfather? Just so everyone knows I'm all about mma...

Also what size shirt are you? I wanna hook you up with one of my shirts... Phone Post 3.0